• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
What do you think about the idea of claiming today? I think you're getting the ekko treatment right now.
Honestly, despite claiming going against my philosophy, as you know, my emotions in this game will probably change that here. I'm trying to progress the game, trying to make cases, and I can't even get the decency of those said players to read my case. I do think I'm right in most of my susses, but I'm just going to get cheap insults and gaslighting back (as I always do with that community). I'd rather not claim, but for this game, I might consider it.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
All right people who did dick all to get aurelian lynched are for some reason being followed on lethal so I guess I need to establish some credibility that can't be argued with:

I stopped all kills last night. I won't be claiming character or role as there's no need for me to do so
dw like i said none will lynch u in my presence cp
oYBxZAR.png

Ultra

THE BEAR
Sir Ekko it largely centers around your defence of our slain foe yesterday and in part vanity that you have previously accused me of being scum when I know that to be false. I find particular distaste in how you ignored my previous question today.

Your voluminous might would be of great benefit to us as we face greater challenges in the days ahead but I cannot see past this right now

I'm going to go out of my way for a rare defense of Ekko and say in his cumulative contributions to the game, the typing attributed by a single finger of his outweighs anything you have so far brought to the table. While if you're town, it's easy to see you as being low hanging fruit, you've done relatively little to give yourself benefit of the doubt.

The X

Marvelous
Baboons in here actually shading cps claim when he stopped a factional kill :Bidenhd:
All I'm saying is that we know the faction kill failed, that's all. We have no way of knowing if town vig shot and failed too (and I don't want to know).

Ultra

THE BEAR
Honestly, despite claiming going against my philosophy, as you know, my emotions in this game will probably change that here. I'm trying to progress the game, trying to make cases, and I can't even get the decency of those said players to read my case. I do think I'm right in most of my susses, but I'm just going to get cheap insults and gaslighting back (as I always do with that community). I'd rather not claim, but for this game, I might consider it.

If you're getting walled by cliquish behavior it might be most prudent to lay to rest the suspicions on you to get what needs to be done, done.

The X

Marvelous
help us get BPD lynched boyo. your rdk case is trash and needs to be ejected
Drop a case. I'm asking people to vote for Lethal and I refer then to my case (or Ultra's now). Make a case and show people why I'm scum. I know you think you know why I'm scum, but others don't. Build a case with all the RAISINS you've said all game and really convince everyone I'm wolf!

Ultra

THE BEAR
Scum will have fake character claims that are safe, you can take that as a 100% certainty

I don't believe it. See my entrance post.

Well, I believe they will be able to acquire some, so maybe from this point forward they'll have a good bank of those, but I have reason to think they're a limited resource.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
it's not cliquish dude you're been misrepresenting my posts all game and even when I confirm myself you continue to chat garbage. anyone in their right mind should think you are scum

Poyser

Dude you presented a “case” on me that was completely wrong and it was pointed out to you multiple times. Just because you refuse to acknowledge it, doesn’t mean it hasn’t been read and refuted. I haven’t read your case on Craig because it’s obvious he’s town and I think you’re scum so there’s no need to. You’re going lethal on us here

Back