• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
Must be nice to be able to play so fucking scummy but then have others that defend it. I wish I could play like that.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Not as SUS as it is annoying and demotivating. Hope he flips scum tho as it would be a big help to my reads list!

Doddsy

Mafia God
He claimed a character. I googled it last night. It was a husk.
I don't think that's actually correct, it's the google snippet that says he's a husk but I don't think it's actually true. Not really relevant at all but I noticed that as well. I don't think he's ever a corpse, he just hangs out next to the door.
(if it was me and poyser would win obv)
BowedDarkAsianwaterbuffalo-size_restricted.gif

tbh me and poyser have a long history of butting heads in games but I'm a lazy d1 player and will sheep good players if I vibe with their reasoning AND they deliver results d1.
This is objectively true for anyone not familiar with CP by the way, he does sheep day 1
Also I want to remind everyone that @Doddsy is in this game. Read over his iso last night and I didn't love it. I think he's a slot we need to keep an eye on. Can't let that slot slide too long.
I don't think I've been that absentee have I, day and night just both ended during my sleep hours.
This is literally what I said about Poyser's claim early and why I don't believe he's pro-town. But agree his slot can wait to be dealt with. Or wolves just help us all out there.
I thought you were under the idea Poyser was a wolf?
Sure! I think Doddsy's entrance into the game was kind of weak and focused on Lethal. Not only was it focused around Lethal, but it kind of came off a bit awkward and slightly forced. Had a lot of flavor talk. Didn't really make scum reads or try to scum hunt.
This seems disingenous, the early discussion was about Lethal. I also don't recal making any flavour discussion around Lethal at all, and the only mention of flavour stuff was answering a question about who scum might be.

Can you give examples of what is awkward or forced too?
MORE VOTES ON RETRO
Reasons?
It's like I stepped into a time machine.
Hey I have to catch up from somewhere.

maybe... i am scum

4ow504.png
I got one ma!

I kind of want to know your character

The X

Marvelous
I'll say I am well aware Lethal has acted this way as town before. Except my last game with Lethal, when I caught him as scum, he pulled this exact same stunt, going as far as to even say that I had been blocked. That burns any future games for you to pull that stunt again. So unfortunately, no matter what, I can't see Lethal being emotional in any good faith.

It's very similar to Fang for future games. He definitely can botch a claim and be difficult for no reason as town, so I was hesitant about him here, to be honest. But now he's blown claiming indie and also being wishy washy like that because he's lied in this game about it. Too often players get away with bad okay and behavior for too long. Not sure why so many people are okay with letting bad play slide, especially if it's consistent.

Doddsy

Mafia God
I am caught up.

I don't see Lethal flipping wolf tbh and would like to vote elsewhere.

If Lethal does end up getting hammered, have someone town read but not top tier do it, on the off chance he's a bomb.

I'd prefer to

Vote BPD

Doddsy

Mafia God
Also I wouldn't vig Lethal under any circumstance for the same reason.

I don't think it's wise to lynch him today either, as we can prove his role pretty easily and choose who he gifts to.

The X

Marvelous
I don't think that's actually correct, it's the google snippet that says he's a husk but I don't think it's actually true. Not really relevant at all but I noticed that as well. I don't think he's ever a corpse, he just hangs out next to the door.

BowedDarkAsianwaterbuffalo-size_restricted.gif

This is objectively true for anyone not familiar with CP by the way, he does sheep day 1

I don't think I've been that absentee have I, day and night just both ended during my sleep hours.

I thought you were under the idea Poyser was a wolf?

This seems disingenous, the early discussion was about Lethal. I also don't recal making any flavour discussion around Lethal at all, and the only mention of flavour stuff was answering a question about who scum might be.

Can you give examples of what is awkward or forced too?

Reasons?

Hey I have to catch up from somewhere.

I got one ma!

I kind of want to know your character
I would say it probably looks like Poyser might just be Dung Eater. Not sure what difference it makes if I believe he's harmful to town.

Your catchup has made me see you a bit better. My read wasn't that deep considering when I read you you only had 29 posts.

Evans

Acclaimed
Also I wouldn't vig Lethal under any circumstance for the same reason.

I don't think it's wise to lynch him today either, as we can prove his role pretty easily and choose who he gifts to.

Meant to quote your other post - why do you think Lethal isn’t a wolf?

Doddsy

Mafia God
I would say it probably looks like Poyser might just be Dung Eater. Not sure what difference it makes if I believe he's harmful to town.

Your catchup has made me see you a bit better. My read wasn't that deep considering when I read you you only had 29 posts.
Just trying to track your thought process. I also believe he's probably harmful indie

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
doddsy might also be hinting at a mechanical reason to clear lethal idk

Doddsy

Mafia God
Meant to quote your other post - why do you think Lethal isn’t a wolf?
Claim is not one I would make as a wolf. It's one that's easily provable, or to put it another way, it's absense would be noted if he didn't use it. Sure scum can block him etc to make it look like he's not but that's a lot of role usage that could be used elswhere.

He could be a bomb and playing to get lynched today, but I don't think it's as likely.

I don't think his play re: the wagon is really alignment indiciative either, it's how Lethal always plays.

doddsy might also be hinting at a mechanical reason to clear lethal idk
Nah I've got no info, just think it's worth waiting to see if he gives out his weapon. It's easily provable.

The X

Marvelous
I am caught up.

I don't see Lethal flipping wolf tbh and would like to vote elsewhere.

If Lethal does end up getting hammered, have someone town read but not top tier do it, on the off chance he's a bomb.

I'd prefer to

Vote BPD
You want town blowing up with Lethal?

Reasons for voting me?

Doddsy

Mafia God
You want town blowing up with Lethal?

Reasons for voting me?
I want town to benefit from his weapon if he's telling the truth, which I think is more likely than the bomb

They were throughout my read back. Thoughts didn't seem to evolve or respond to any information that came your way, and I disagreed with a lot of what you were putting out. I also didn't like how you started asking for votes on Lethal when people started to vote you initially.

Back