• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Evans

Acclaimed
Claim is not one I would make as a wolf. It's one that's easily provable, or to put it another way, it's absense would be noted if he didn't use it. Sure scum can block him etc to make it look like he's not but that's a lot of role usage that could be used elswhere.

He could be a bomb and playing to get lynched today, but I don't think it's as likely.

I don't think his play re: the wagon is really alignment indiciative either, it's how Lethal always plays.

Nah I've got no info, just think it's worth waiting to see if he gives out his weapon. It's easily provable.

Do you think Lethal makes the same decisions as you tho?

Im actively trying not to tunnel, but there’s been no solving or him going at anyone at all that I’d expect from a town Lethal.

it’s a lot of emotional responses and easy opinions/piggybacking

The X

Marvelous
I want town to benefit from his weapon if he's telling the truth, which I think is more likely than the bomb

They were throughout my read back. Thoughts didn't seem to evolve or respond to any information that came your way, and I disagreed with a lot of what you were putting out. I also didn't like how you started asking for votes on Lethal when people started to vote you initially.
That's not what happened at all though. I asked for votes on Lethal after I dropped my case on him. Asked for more votes when Ultra dropped his claim on him. I think I had two votes on me (including the harmful indie!) so it wasn't like I needed a counter wagon. Pretty good counter wagon though, considering where things stand, eh?

Okay what information that came my way do you think didn't evolve my reads? I have responded to everything that has come my way. Where do you think I haven't?

What do you disagree with?

Can you give me your case on why Lethal is town?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Do you think Lethal makes the same decisions as you tho?

Im actively trying not to tunnel, but there’s been no solving or him going at anyone at all that I’d expect from a town Lethal.

it’s a lot of emotional responses and easy opinions/piggybacking
I don't think he comes up with a claim that's easily provable like that. It's a death sentence if he is scum and doesn't give out his weapon.

Second options don't sway me too much as he was pressured early, and Lethal does fall apart when pressured as either alignment.

...What exactly is it based on? Who started this shit?
He was asking for super town options to be the ones that hammer him so they get his weapon. If he is scum, that lines up with a bomb who kills whoever hammers him.

The X

Marvelous
I don't think he comes up with a claim that's easily provable like that. It's a death sentence if he is scum and doesn't give out his weapon.

Second options don't sway me too much as he was pressured early, and Lethal does fall apart when pressured as either alignment.

He was asking for super town options to be the ones that hammer him so they get his weapon. If he is scum, that lines up with a bomb who kills whoever hammers him.
I really wish you had better shit than WIFOM around what Lethal may or may not do around a potential fake claim. That's tough.

What makes Lethal town here in terms of game play?

Ultra

THE BEAR

is it even remotely typical for inventors to give shot to the last person to lynch them

Doddsy

Mafia God
That's not what happened at all though. I asked for votes on Lethal after I dropped my case on him. Asked for more votes when Ultra dropped his claim on him. I think I had two votes on me (including the harmful indie!) so it wasn't like I needed a counter wagon. Pretty good counter wagon though, considering where things stand, eh?

Okay what information that came my way do you think didn't evolve my reads? I have responded to everything that has come my way. Where do you think I haven't?

What do you disagree with?

Can you give me your case on why Lethal is town?
I didn't mean it so much in the sense that it was a counter wagon, more so that once the votes started coming in on you, it seemed like you paniced a bit and started asking for more votes.

Namely Poysers vote on Aurelian. Also re: Lethals claim, there wasn't any real consideration of what he had claimed, just straight jump to it seems fake and robotic.

I don't agree with your reads re: Lethal, CP, etc. You also said specifically they were a duo, I did ask about why you thought that but I don't remember if you answered or not. Did you have any reason for that?

See above mostly. It's not so much I read him as town off play, just that I find it hard to believe he's scum. I don't think it's the ideal lynch for today as he can give out his weapon to someone of our choice, and have them confirm whether or not they received it tomorrow.

Doddsy

Mafia God
I really wish you had better shit than WIFOM around what Lethal may or may not do around a potential fake claim. That's tough.

What makes Lethal town here in terms of game play?
I have no real reason to read him town off play, that's not where I'm coming from. I just don't really see any reason to read him scum from it either, and it makes more sense to not lynch him today than it does to do so.
is it even remotely typical for inventors to give shot to the last person to lynch them
Not that I have seen

The X

Marvelous
I didn't mean it so much in the sense that it was a counter wagon, more so that once the votes started coming in on you, it seemed like you paniced a bit and started asking for more votes.

Namely Poysers vote on Aurelian. Also re: Lethals claim, there wasn't any real consideration of what he had claimed, just straight jump to it seems fake and robotic.

I don't agree with your reads re: Lethal, CP, etc. You also said specifically they were a duo, I did ask about why you thought that but I don't remember if you answered or not. Did you have any reason for that?

See above mostly. It's not so much I read him as town off play, just that I find it hard to believe he's scum. I don't think it's the ideal lynch for today as he can give out his weapon to someone of our choice, and have them confirm whether or not they received it tomorrow.
Did I seem panicked? What posts of mine did you sense that?

Did anyone buy Lethal's claim, though? Pretty sure most people have just bypassed it. But that is my conclusion, that it felt fake. That did not at all feel like someone just typing out what their role is. Sounded like someone copying and pasted something that has been typed out for them.

Why would I waste time talking about Lethal and CP as a team if you disagree with both of my reads?

Why is CP town for you?

So how am I the scummiest player this game for you?

Ultra

THE BEAR

Do scum inventors not exist?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I am caught up.

I don't see Lethal flipping wolf tbh and would like to vote elsewhere.

If Lethal does end up getting hammered, have someone town read but not top tier do it, on the off chance he's a bomb.

I'd prefer to

Vote BPD

I retract my doodsy will do the right thing comment from earlier...

:biden:

Ultra

THE BEAR
I have no real reason to read him town off play, that's not where I'm coming from. I just don't really see any reason to read him scum from it either, and it makes more sense to not lynch him today than it does to do so.

Not that I have seen

So then what conclusion do you come to regarding his warning

The X

Marvelous
Scum wants me dead. Means I'm getting close to the truth. What a coincidence that I start to get this much push back when I drop my cases.

Back