• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Doddsy

Mafia God
Did I seem panicked? What posts of mine did you sense that?

Did anyone buy Lethal's claim, though? Pretty sure most people have just bypassed it. But that is my conclusion, that it felt fake. That did not at all feel like someone just typing out what their role is. Sounded like someone copying and pasted something that has been typed out for them.

Why would I waste time talking about Lethal and CP as a team if you disagree with both of my reads?

Why is CP town for you?

So how am I the scummiest player this game for you?
When you were asking for votes is when I sensed that.

You very well might think it felt fake, I don't agree with that so and think it makes little sense to claim that as scum.

I mean why not?

Role usage etc makes it highly unlikely he is scum

I don't like what you've pushed and how you've reacted to information, that warrants a vote. The main alternatives are Lethal and Tweet who I don't really want to push at this stage.
Do scum inventors not exist?
Eh, very rare. I hadn't really considered it. Scum iventors generally give out poisoned gifts, so that is also an option as well.

I retract my doodsy will do the right thing comment from earlier...

:biden:
What was the right thing?

So then what conclusion do you come to regarding his warning
Either he's telling the truth or he wants good, town read players to vote him so he can negatively effect them. I still think the first option is more likely, as no offence to Lethal, but I don't think he comes up with that sort of plan.

If everyone still wants to hammer him, I still reccommend have a town read player but not top tier to do the hammering.

Scum wants me dead. Means I'm getting close to the truth. What a coincidence that I start to get this much push back when I drop my cases.
Is this directed at me being scum now?

Ultra

THE BEAR

You very well might think it felt fake, I don't agree with that so and think it makes little sense to claim that as scum.

I mean why not?

I don't like what you've pushed and how you've reacted to information, that warrants a vote. The main alternatives are Lethal and Tweet who I don't really want to push at this stage.

Eh, very rare. I hadn't really considered it. Scum iventors generally give out poisoned gifts, so that is also an option as well.

Either he's telling the truth or he wants good, town read players to vote him so he can negatively effect them. I still think the first option is more likely, as no offence to Lethal, but I don't think he comes up with that sort of plan.

If everyone still wants to hammer him, I still reccommend have a town read player but not top tier to do the hammering.

Is BPD a serious scum read or just your preference out of available wagons

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

I mean why not?

Lunching lethal.
All you WS lads hella just trying to lynch "others".
Kinda cringe

"No I cannot lynch him he is always scummy"

Or whatever

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
It's a scum read, but it's not like I'm hard locked 100% or anything that strong

But I'm voting another WS player how's that work?

Black leg doesn't count...
Look at the lethal voters.
All you ws let him get away with acting scummy af.
Kinda cringe like I said
Should had lynched that guy hours ago

Doddsy

Mafia God
Black leg doesn't count...
Look at the lethal voters.
All you ws let him get away with acting scummy af.
Kinda cringe like I said
Should had lynched that guy hours ago
What did Lethal do that made him scummy af? The tantrum? Lethal does that regardless of alignment.

Doddsy

Mafia God
This was his excuse lslast game too.
And he flipped scum.
Only reason he got lynched anyway was cuz of mech info.
What that he does the same thing? He does, it's NAI.

8 out of 12 want him lynched.
But you are basically saying.

"Its 50/50 so I wont do it"
That's not what I'm saying at all, I think it's much more likely he's telling the truth than he's scum. The bomb theory is just an option, but I don't think it's as likely.

The X

Marvelous

I mean why not?

Interesting. All I wanted to do was collect voted a to pressure Lethal. You think I'm the type of player that panics after having two votes?

Okay, but surely me thinking it's fake and you thinking it's not could be just us disagreeing? Clearly others did not buy the claim either, thus why Lethal is the leading wagon. Do you think I'm scum just death tunneling Lethal here and ignoring claims?

Well what's the point? I dropped cases in Lethal and Craig and apparently you didn't care to read them or they were so unmoving you'd side with two players that have done zero scum hunting this game. I certainly don't see what trying to explain their team equity will help your progression or this situation.

I mean, I guess? Lots of reasons to explain this away, though. Don't really need to get into a circular WIFOM argument about Lethal's claimed ability.

Okay but what information have I reacted to that you haven't liked?

Why do you like Tweet?

Heh funny you'd respond to that post. I'm just talking out loud. Nice reaction, though.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
What that he does the same thing? He does, it's NAI.

Everything he does is NAI.
He can refuse to hammer a flipped scum and its NAI.
He can ditch the thread when he is getting pushed and its NAI.
He can preflip the top wagon and its NAI.
He can try and CFD away from a flipped scum and its NAI.

What else yall want him to do?
He hasn't even tried to hunt or push anything.
Nothing to offer.
Probably because yall treat him like that.

Back