• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ratchet

By manipulating my target. Since I can't be manipulated, the scope of abilities that an do this is slightly less. But I'd still not risk a false clear. I can still go ahead and do it, on say a player like X, but that information would be maybe 70% reliable, imo.

It's actually more reliable if I die since my kill will be outstanding, but we also don't know what is the normal amount of night kills thanks to craig
Ultra if you die, how will we know who you hid behind if you don't tell us?

Poyser

He can only get a false clear if he hides behind the godfather. He says he can’t be targeted himself. So were the manipulation potential? Doesn’t make sense lol

Ratchet

If you survive you could tell us "so and so is town or godfather"

But if you're dead then we know you hid behind scum, but we have no idea which scum. We could speculate on your reads, but it's clearly suboptimal. I don't know why you wouldn't have at least set up hints for this.

Ultra

THE BEAR
He can only get a false clear if he hides behind the godfather. He says he can’t be targeted himself. So were the manipulation potential? Doesn’t make sense lol

Ok Poyser, would you like to continue acting hung up on this point or what?

This has no relevance to my alignment, only your interpretation of what information I have put forth.

Poyser

Bus drive my publicly announced target with another person? I'm sure there are other ways, but not particularly hard to understsnd.
Think Odo has a hider resolving before a bus drive, so it wouldn’t effect you

not sure if he ever posted his action resolution order, he does mention it in the OP

Ratchet

Action Priority

As mentioned, this game will follow a sequential action resolution, designed to resolve conflicts and make it clearer how roles will hypothetically interact. The action priority is as follows:

Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus
Hide/Commute/Untargetable
Roleblock *
Bus Drive / Redirect *
Framer/Lawyer
Miscellaneous
Kill / Poison / Arson
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, such as a bus driver driving themselves into a roleblock, the bus drive will jump in priority and resolve first.

Poyser

Ok Poyser, would you like to continue acting hung up on this point or what?

This has no relevance to my alignment, only your interpretation of what information I have put forth.
No, I’m doubting your sincerity so clearly it does have relevance to your alignment

Ultra

THE BEAR
Well then you're not really a hider at all, are you?

I am a Hider. This is what my role is called. How Gram treats that definition is on him.

Frankly a weird thing to get hung up on since even if I was just using a fake claim here, if anything going with *our* familiar understanding and not Grams would be suggestive of something being off. Like Fang and "super kill"

The X

Marvelous
He says if they die he dies.
Implies person he hides behind isnt commuted.
Weird?
If they die, he dies, means it's more of a reverse hider. If he chooses town, he dies. But that means the usual incentive of a hider, which is to hide behind someone scummy to protect yourself, is kind of lost here. He's commuted from the game, except if his target is targeted. Basically this role means you have to choose the right person just to be protect for a single night. Seems like a lot of risk with this ability for little reward. Like, I could choose the wrong player and then be killed, but I wasn't actually ever targeted at night or at risk of anything. Kind of a weird self preserving ability for a town role.

Back