• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Lethal

T.B.A
I'm interested to see who will continue in scum reading my slot.

I felt like a lot of the support for the case was surface level and stemmed from good faith in Ratchet. I'm not going to cry foul over that, necessarily, but I want to make sure the demand is met by other players legitimately. No coasting on sheeping, or confirming Lethal's slot, which is at best a neutral trade off
I’ll reserve judgement for how you play today. That EOD stunk and your vagueness surrounding the mechanics of your role were odd. There was also my case in you so it wasn’t just Ratchet.
@Lethal who did you give your item to?
Haza
Oh yeah...
In b4 he says poyser
Look at this pathetic attempt of shading
Host said people with less post than him would die or something
Then why wasn’t Big Man wasted? All this angle shooting.
Also Poyser being a self motivated indie isn't a surprise but I'm glad the SK resolved him for us. Exactly what I wanted and advocated for!
SK???

If Ultra is scum, then Pein is too.

Disclosure - I’m out for a few hours. Will be back to see what’s happened

Ratchet

Actually, this is a better way of doing this.

@Ultra For the rest of today, up until the lynch, I'll treat your slot as town and take your posts in good faith. The idea being, you can bounce ideas etc off of me. In terms of legacy, I think that would be the most helpful. Similarly, if there is anything you want me to look at, let me know.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I’ll reserve judgement for how you play today. That EOD stunk and your vagueness surrounding the mechanics of your role were odd. There was also my case in you so it wasn’t just Ratchet.

Haza

Look at this pathetic attempt of shading

Then why wasn’t Big Man wasted? All this angle shooting.

SK???

If Ultra is scum, then Pein is too.

Disclosure - I’m out for a few hours. Will be back to see what’s happened
SK or vig whatever, idk or care

Alco

Distinguished
I think I believe Retro, though there's a little voice in my head that's telling me she's being sent out just to cause mayhem 😟

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
if somehow protection was bypassed (or i protected scum which is why we're both alive lol), i was thinking there was a possibility we both could die

the intent was to see what dying would result in
i dont quite understand how to get info for town without scum using it to their advantage, someone should discuss this with me later on

far better as a generic player
can u protect every night or its a 1 shot? there is a chance u lost ur protect forever if ultra was commuted lol

generally speaking, tracking u now shud say u arent visiting anyone. if tracking u resulted in u visiting ultra then he was lying about the commute

fwiw i dont think ultra was lying about the commute part, because he was asking us first post today to verify it atleast. if he is lying then he is lying about other aspects of the role

Ultra

THE BEAR
right this means someone is atleast going to be benefitting from ur flip no? i expect u to be going ham on the ppl that were on ur wagon but u arent doing it

whose reaction gave u that impression? couldnt it be mafia that want to defend RDK? im rly lost on the thought process behind this whole thing and seems like ur just making these responses up

Well Ekko the vast majority of players in this game aren't caseble in the traditional sense where I find contradictions and motives in their play...most of them are just picking their noses and eating their boogers. I will soon drop a case on Dalton but even though I know there's scum on my wagon, and I've read a few isos, not too many smoking guns, just a lot of...meh.

The X

Marvelous
Okay, that lines up. I was quite certain Gram used the same terminology I used.

I don't know what to say to be honest. Ultra is probably getting lynched so I just hope that your attempt to target him actually failed.
This is kind of weak from you. You made a case on Ultra nine hours before EOD and a wagon formed and he was almost lynched. But three hours into the phase you're already willing to say Ultra is probably getting lynched?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Actually, this is a better way of doing this.

@Ultra For the rest of today, up until the lynch, I'll treat your slot as town and take your posts in good faith. The idea being, you can bounce ideas etc off of me. In terms of legacy, I think that would be the most helpful. Similarly, if there is anything you want me to look at, let me know.

Who would be your first suspects upon seeing my town flip?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm gonna claim my other role because I think I'm gonna die tonight and don't want to risk being janitorrd or having people draw false conclusions from my flip.

In addition to my 1-shot role of being able to prevent all deaths, I also have a limited number of jailkeeper shots. I jailkept ratchet last night. Was pretty sure he's town and wanted his help lynching ultra today. I prevented the janitor. I am 100000% confirmed town
dem big if true

haters gna say its tmi

The X

Marvelous
I'm gonna claim my other role because I think I'm gonna die tonight and don't want to risk being janitorrd or having people draw false conclusions from my flip.

In addition to my 1-shot role of being able to prevent all deaths, I also have a limited number of jailkeeper shots. I jailkept ratchet last night. Was pretty sure he's town and wanted his help lynching ultra today. I prevented the janitor. I am 100000% confirmed town
Ahhhhhhhh what? Why are you talking about Gram's botch? Why are you revealing this now? Again your claim just comes out of nowhere.

Look at what CP has done. Faction kill failed N1 so he claimed he stopped it. Faction kill failed N2 and he's claiming it. Great coincidence.

Back