• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I‘m not claiming before I get an answer from Big Man.
why specifically big man btw lol

did u get a chance to read into alco, lethal etc..

i think ur slot was townie. im happy u r joining us here. u r also a player im confident in leaving the game to their hands if i happened to die tonight

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
the fact that u think i am maybe buddying u or manipulating u into thinking or agreeing with me lol

granted i buddy my town reads all the time and take no shame in doing it lol

i am actually less prone to buddying others as scum
hmm, you don't see any outside factors in this case that could contribute to paranoid theories?

and you and i both know this can't be demonstrated as false or true. it's you, my guy. you know that people, not even myself, can ISO your posts and give a detailed analysis precisely because of your volume of posting
consistency of playstyle proves nothing, flips/NKs do

the only caveat i can think of to deconstruct my usual hardstance on this is if you have a very highly specific ability that lines up with your ability claim and the action happens almost instantaneously
but it has to be processed immediately before anyone can possibly try to grab it and claim the work for themselves lol
idk if we can do that this game, but in an SRM this would be useful when you and i both roll town

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
why specifically big man btw lol

did u get a chance to read into alco, lethal etc..

i think ur slot was townie. im happy u r joining us here. u r also a player im confident in leaving the game to their hands if i happened to die tonight
Mech reasons, duh. Actually not even strong, but it‘s a start I‘d say.

I need to ISO them, still.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
hmm, you don't see any outside factors in this case that could contribute to paranoid theories?

and you and i both know this can't be demonstrated as false or true. it's you, my guy. you know that people, not even myself, can ISO your posts and give a detailed analysis precisely because of your volume of posting
consistency of playstyle proves nothing, flips/NKs do

the only caveat i can think of to deconstruct my usual hardstance on this is if you have a very highly specific ability that lines up with your ability claim and the action happens almost instantaneously
but it has to be processed immediately before anyone can possibly try to grab it and claim the work for themselves lol
idk if we can do that this game, but in an SRM this would be useful when you and i both roll town
no i dont really see any external factors lol. i am town and confident in my capabilities to appear as such. when i say i am vig i am confident none else dares to claim a vig or i will make absolute potato fries out of them today lol. its called the sheer confidence of being a townie lol

u dont need to iso. u just need my posts today lol. does my play give u the impression that i care to survive more than i care to find mafia? in fact if i am fake claiming vig wouldnt that just get the vig to counterclaim me and if we lynch the vig i die right after lol?

im claiming unquestioned. i am claiming because i know there is no use to stall the claim. i killed tweet so i claimed it and claimed my full role right as i came into the thread. i am not going to keep running in circles lol. i already used my shots so there is no harm in me claiming

Emil

V.I.P. Member
what are you talking about there's no reason for me to claim unless he has info on me which is what im trying to find out.
lol
> hammers a townie
> pretends to vote a scum
> forgets his scum read from day 1
> no reason to claim

get out of here lol

Back