• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i think i might have broke lethal earlier lol

shame

and i thought u could be townie yesterday lol

Big Man

Illustrious
I obviously do. I‘m waiting for an answer.
ok sure.

im the great rune cop so I can target someone to find out if they have a great rune or not. tatgeted BLD on night 2 and they dont have one. can also invite 2 people into a conversation and speak with them at night only. invited RDK and Arp.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
ok sure.

im the great rune cop so I can target someone to find out if they have a great rune or not. tatgeted BLD on night 2 and they dont have one. can also invite 2 people into a conversation and speak with them at night only. invited RDK and Arp.
Well, I‘m a simple Watcher and saw you visit BLD. Not a fan of you beating around the bush like this, but I can confirm the visit.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think BLD is probably a serial killer

i am honestly impressed that he has that many post counts as one, but he is also adopting a very similar way to how i would play a serial killer where id tunnel on some stupid shit to keep myself alive for as long as possible

the issue is we have alco saying BLD is not a killer

i dotn like how BLD is reluctant to claim because scum might kill him. no townie shud have that mentality

BLD aside, another serial killer candidate is soul killer. he is relatively coasting the thread with minimal effort

i dont belive for once that gunsmith alco does not cop me or ultra there. ultra was literally the wagon in most of day 2 why didnt alco cop them lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
actually nvm re: alco because ultra said he will commute

fair to not check him n2

wud of checked me then from his PoV he scum read me

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ok sure.

this easily fits into a scum role because so far 2 townies have runes and there r more townies with runes. scum need to find the townies with runes to kill them and take the runes. i dont see how this role benefits town.

who did u check n1 and n3?

BLD hinted that there is a claim that he has that could maybe result in scum killing them. i see it possible that u copped him to see if he has a rune or not so u could take it

do u invite 2 players in the same convo or different nights? can u please lay out what u did night by night

Big Man

Illustrious
i am going to have to ask everyone to give us a read list that has atleast 4 scum in it

starting with u guys

@Alco @Big Man @RDK @Lethal @Doddsy @Arp Bladstrum

its time to play the game with a lil over easy difficulty my guys
don't really have 4 outright scum reads but my POE falls in Rugrat, Evans, Soulkiller, Yoshi and Lethal right now. well I only put lethal in there on the chance he's the GF but I am going to assume he's not for now. a couple of town reads (PHEN0M and Dalton) are quite weak in comparison to the rest.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i can also see yoshi watching BLD fwiw tho id think he wud watch ultra more

and if hes been instructed it wud be done by BLD

a tracker and watcher both being town is hard to belive but i town read both players who claimed those roles

i, however, do not town read the gun smith

Emil

V.I.P. Member
don't really have 4 outright scum reads but my POE falls in Rugrat, Evans, Soulkiller, Yoshi and Lethal right now. well I only put lethal in there on the chance he's the GF but I am going to assume he's not for now. a couple of town reads (PHEN0M and Dalton) are quite weak in comparison to the rest.
has RDK/arp claimed to u in the convo?

why does RDK think u r so townie when ur role is NAI / leaning scum due to finding runes

Big Man

Illustrious
Not exactly pointless.

Can you explain why you voted me up instead of answering my question when it was pretty clear what I was asking and why?
well it wasn't clear to initially to me because when you were asked to claim earlier you didn't mention that you needed me to claim first but only when I asked you did.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i also find it strange u make ZERO mention of this rune thing when fang claimed

fang made it seem like rune holders were scum

u could of atleast contested or agreed to that point seeing as u have tmi

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
well it wasn't clear to initially to me because when you were asked to claim earlier you didn't mention that you needed me to claim first but only when I asked you did.
I was gonna tag you and ask, but you replied to me before I wrote the post, so I replied back to you.

Back