• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
soul will come in fken clutch i belive it. mafia is done for

if he is indie he will fk them up at night
Is D4 the day town actually get their shit together?

Ekko, we've either destroyed scum together once again, or we are fooking clowns. :O

This game has got Death on Nile vibes for me. I just honestly feel like I'm reading this game decently.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Jfc ekko will you take a break so I can catch up with the game. Way too many damn posts
sorry i get too excited. im gna go sleep soon so thread is all urs in few hours

we really need this lynch tho

also could u pls claim who u jailed? please?

tell me its RDK. please say u jailed RDK

BECAUSE U ACTUALLY CUCKED HIS KILL FROM WORKING :lul :lul

mvp asfk if true

The X

Marvelous
gifntext-gif_1.gif

gifntext-gif_3.gif

The SK you know is back in business, I shall unleash my mighty fury on these fucking fools. No one is safe, I sniff even an ounce of scumminess on anyone and I will not hesitate to raise an army and fucking smite you out of this world.
My heart swoons. We got some real momentum on a RDK wagon right now.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
I will make my fellow dead nakama proud. They lead the path and now I shall grab that flag and finish what they started.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Is D4 the day town actually get their shit together?

Ekko, we've either destroyed scum together once again, or we are fooking clowns. :O

This game has got Death on Nile vibes for me. I just honestly feel like I'm reading this game decently.
nah my head is in the game today. anything less of a scum lynch will not satisfy me. im going all out

The X

Marvelous
I’m fine claiming to at least get that out in the open to help with my slot and also potentially help you answer that shot that didn’t hit Tweet :hayden3

I’m The Spectral Steed, Torrent. Role is X-Shot forced commuter. Essentially i can target someone and make them commute. It does stop them from using their role as well as making them immune to night actions. Only use is Ekko on N2. Scum read him so thought I’d try to hinder him if he had a role.
INTERESTING

Now we are loaded with investigations AND protect, I guess.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
sorry i get too excited. im gna go sleep soon so thread is all urs in few hours

we really need this lynch tho

also could u pls claim who u jailed? please?

tell me its RDK. please say u jailed RDK

BECAUSE U ACTUALLY CUCKED HIS KILL FROM WORKING :lul :lul

mvp asfk if true
I didn't jail anyone n1 or n3

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I’m fine claiming to at least get that out in the open to help with my slot and also potentially help you answer that shot that didn’t hit Tweet :hayden3

I’m The Spectral Steed, Torrent. Role is X-Shot forced commuter. Essentially i can target someone and make them commute. It does stop them from using their role as well as making them immune to night actions. Only use is Ekko on N2. Scum read him so thought I’d try to hinder him if he had a role.
i abstained n2 anyway lol

this is kinda convenient and doesnt add anything to the table ngl

well if u have another shot we're gna ask u to commute maybe rugrat since we r going to lynch RDK most likely

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
i abstained n2 anyway lol

this is kinda convenient and doesnt add anything to the table ngl

well if u have another shot we're gna ask u to commute maybe rugrat since we r going to lynch RDK most likely

Can’t help the convenience lmao. I’m settling into bed, checked in and saw my claim was wanted so figured id share before going to sleep. If consensus is we’d want me to use a shot if I have it on Rugrat, I’m cool with that or any other suggestion.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
btw why not rugrat before RDK

we r seriously voting the one person who got a scum wagon day 1 started :hestonpls

funny how lethal coming up to me shitting on me for not shooting RDK but spent so much time telling me to get off him in thread lol

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
if you were targeted, I was thinking there's some things that could happen:
1. *If* you died last night, and you flipped scum and I flipped town, it gives leads.
2. If we both died last night, that's two town that can be ISO'd by players to get an even better lead and solve the game.
3. If Town, you can light the way and I've given Town time to solve things and gain clarity for an extra day, with the benefit.
Flipping you would solifidy all of this, but any thing I chose, I felt you were the better decision to protect in my normal, convuluted process.

I was wondering whether I should protect BPD over you, because there were other possibilities I was weighing in.
If he's scum, he may be taking advantage of the town reads some of us hold for him.
If he's town, he's an excellent source of controversy and apparently a hilarious sight to gaslight into oblivion. He serves as a distraction.

Honestly?
If he stopped posting for this day phase, I wonder what would change.
I'm not sure yet

You guys would have more feedback if Ultra was night killed
I can only target one player at night, and my choice was Ultra because of the rapid vote switching toward the end

If he's town, he'd give us some decent insight to what's occurring, and show us connections we may have overlooked
(Rugrat and Alco are two reads that are reads I'm almost okay with being confident calling them scum)
If he's scum, and say he's the lynch today, we can assume that he's going to mislead us and direct us to dead-ends

We'll know when someone flips, today cannot end in a no lynch

Going through Retro, a player I town read and seeing how she handled her claim in this DP does sound genuine to me. The thing that makes me pause for a bit is do town really have two protective roles? I guess it's not out of the realm of possibilities and she gains nothing by making such play as scum. I think it's safe to say retro is safely townie here.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Can’t help the convenience lmao. I’m settling into bed, checked in and saw my claim was wanted so figured id share before going to sleep. If consensus is we’d want me to use a shot if I have it on Rugrat, I’m cool with that or any other suggestion.
yeha i dont think anyone will disagree with that tbh

or actually u can use it to protect ur town reads

we r all vanilla anyway lmfao

maybe protect BLD or CP. they r confirmed and gonna carry this game

The X

Marvelous
@Ekkologix I have to say that it's pretty ironic that you and I are part of The Millennium Club this game and you helped solve the game with The Supreme Alliance, who were all part of The Millennium Forum.

Back