• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Cute but I don't want another no lynch

Would happily see Ultra flip in the next 10 minutes and not be sad about it

I have genuine concern about this current group being able to reach consensus regardless of time
RDK was very eager to just get ultra lynch over with here.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@PHEN0M roll a dice and protect one of BLD and CP. let me die they r more confirmed. keep the CORE STRONG!

if i die then the scums wont have an execuse to scum read me anymore kekekekek

Lethal

T.B.A
One thing that pinged me this day is that he literally watched himself give a claim and people drop his wagon. You say you're vig and he tries to apply to pressure to you still. That's a contradictory thought process.

Think about it, we get no scum hunting from Lethal D1. D2, two cases drop on him, and he MELTS, because he's GF and his position is already a bit shaken. Him exiting the scene and coming back more composed SCREAM of coaching. His replies to me and Ultra also feel like they had help being crafted. Hell, even his claim felt super crafted and really thought out. It would make sense for Lethal to dip for a bit in order for wolf chat to figure out a claim to bail GF out. But gift giver, given to a town read mate, is risky, but pretty difficult to take down. I think D3 was alright for Lethal, I think he felt he had a bit more breathing room. D4 he's dropping back into scum play and is really struggling how to look like a productive, game solving, townie.
My biggest suss was wrong and I’ve got no other direction that will gain traction. Ekko claim is way too convenient but kinda works as town. Being wrong on ultra threw me.

Ngl I’m almost willing to put phenom in scum. Hunch. Lack of goatnom. Maybe Evans.

@Ekkologix you want 4? Evans, phenom, sk & big man.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
If Retro and Rugrat can go at each other like that as s/s no reason why RDK and Fang couldn't be s/s.
for sure. even more when u dont know fang lol

and btw i think rugrat is probably scum off that. RDK tying a teammate with retro lol

also earlier RDK said rugrat among the names that soulkiller brought up as part of the "scum mislynch list"

this mans reads cannot be genuine lol

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
his post was just a big "I promise I've read the game, here are some general thoughts about all of these players, I have no direction, suggestion, or strong feelings about any of it tho". like a rushed 5th grade book report
Did you actually read it or you are just spewing nonsense right now? You are apparently confirmed townie and haven't done jack shit entire game but argue with BPD and riding poyser a harmful indie lol. Please, give me a break. Excuse me for having life obligation that prevented me to be active.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
this game is like a mirror of my first and only game on a forum called...fuck I forgot. some kind of cafe. RDK and I think Magic were in it.

anyway I was town and didn't know a lot of people in the game and spent a lot of it arguing with people because they weren't understanding things I felt were very simple. we got mafia early iirc but either way I remember thinking RDK was obvtown and I defended him hard all game. turned out he was scum and pocketing me. OOF. anyway there were also way too many posts in that game and by the end of it I was burned out and never logged back into that forum again lol.

back to catching up

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Did you actually read it or you are just spewing nonsense right now? You are apparently confirmed townie and haven't done jack shit entire game but argue with BPD and riding poyser a harmful indie lol. Please, give me a break. Excuse me for having life obligation that prevented me to be active.
admittedly I am reading fast rn. who are your scum reads and why?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My biggest suss was wrong and I’ve got no other direction that will gain traction. Ekko claim is way too convenient but kinda works as town. Being wrong on ultra threw me.

Ngl I’m almost willing to put phenom in scum. Hunch. Lack of goatnom. Maybe Evans.

can u case those 4 for me in ur own words pls? did u see evans and phenom claims?

also thoughts on rugrat alco and RDK as of now

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I am a bit shook RDK felt comfortable enough to not use his shot n3 like he knew he'd be alive :\ but also possible he just didn't feel confident he would hit town at that game state since ultra flipping town was a big wrench in my reads personally.

The X

Marvelous

Come join the RDK wagon. That guy just sussed you! What has he done that makes him your strongest town read still?

If you made a mistake on your biggest suss, maybe you a mistake on your biggest town read.

What is lack of GOATnom? Give me two reasons why you think those four susses are scum.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
lethal cmon we r asking simple questions. u dont need a calculator for each answer :russ

The X

Marvelous
for sure. even more when u dont know fang lol

and btw i think rugrat is probably scum off that. RDK tying a teammate with retro lol

also earlier RDK said rugrat among the names that soulkiller brought up as part of the "scum mislynch list"

this mans reads cannot be genuine lol
I'm telling you, it's RDK-Rugrat-Lethal for sure. I'd like Alco as fifth wolf, but not 100. Some options for that slot.

We lynch RDK here, he flips wolf, and the game is easy to follow through on.

The X

Marvelous
this game is like a mirror of my first and only game on a forum called...fuck I forgot. some kind of cafe. RDK and I think Magic were in it.

anyway I was town and didn't know a lot of people in the game and spent a lot of it arguing with people because they weren't understanding things I felt were very simple. we got mafia early iirc but either way I remember thinking RDK was obvtown and I defended him hard all game. turned out he was scum and pocketing me. OOF. anyway there were also way too many posts in that game and by the end of it I was burned out and never logged back into that forum again lol.

back to catching up
If you take away RDK initially pushing Fang (he did join Tweet counter wagon), what has RDK honestly done to earn a town read?

I dare anyone to answer that question.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm telling you, it's RDK-Rugrat-Lethal for sure. I'd like Alco as fifth wolf, but not 100. Some options for that slot.

We lynch RDK here, he flips wolf, and the game is easy to follow through on.
i dont recall any incriminating interactions between alco and RDK. both can easily be a team

doddsy can literally fit in a team with anyone lol. add him in if we r trying to find last wolf

i think bigman and arp probably pocketed by RDK and are town from this. low chance bigman scum

evans and lethal is kind of hard to accept but there is a tiny tiny chance of it. generally i think evans just mostly town

phenom can fit as wolf aswell tho he kinda sound genuinely afk lol. wouldnt surprise me if he was one

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@PHEN0M roll a dice and protect one of BLD and CP. let me die they r more confirmed. keep the CORE STRONG!

if i die then the scums wont have an execuse to scum read me anymore kekekekek
I was going to say don't protect me because I'm out of gas but then I remembered I have a protective role and town needs me reeee

Emil

V.I.P. Member
its actually funny how lethal walked back his scum read off me but then unable to go anywhere lol

also lethal saying he is wrong on ultra is ingenuine because yesterday he was saying ultra isnt necessary scum lol

Back