• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
why wud u upgrade cp n3? hes a jailer lol..

@RDK why havent u said anything about the upgrade u got n1? can u confirm this?
it made it so my role protects against strongman kills and odo specifically mentioned "destined death". that's an ability that belongs to Maliketh who would be opposed to golden order. it's possible rykard and maliketh are both anti-town indies

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i spent 7 hours yesterday reading the thread only to submit shoot bigman :lul

u fukers shud have stuck with the lethal wagon day 2 and just let me do my thing with RDK

The X

Marvelous
its actually funny how lethal walked back his scum read off me but then unable to go anywhere lol

also lethal saying he is wrong on ultra is ingenuine because yesterday he was saying ultra isnt necessary scum lol
Also walked back his scum read on me once he re-entered D2 after his meltdown. Remember, he voted for me and then dipped when there was a wagon on me. Came back and said I was probably just town. He also made a weird red flags comment about me, I called him back on it, and he admittedly backed away from it as well. This guy has literally been given a second life in this game, so if he's town, why is he not pushing with more conviction? Why is he not trying to help town solve more instead of continuing to tunnel you? His game play has been zero percent townie.

The X

Marvelous
i spent 7 hours yesterday reading the thread only to submit shoot bigman :lul

u fukers shud have stuck with the lethal wagon day 2 and just let me do my thing with RDK
Hey, I tried to nail wolf Lethal again, but I got told that's just his meta.

If RDK flips wolf, I will be celebrating with you spiritually throughout the night phase.

The X

Marvelous
im losing couple months of my lifetime for this game lol
That D2 when I went HAM, I literally laid in bed for like, five hours, posting on my phone instead of getting up. This game really has awoken the sleeping beast in me. But it'll need to hibernate after this.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
it made it so my role protects against strongman kills and odo specifically mentioned "destined death". that's an ability that belongs to Maliketh who would be opposed to golden order. it's possible rykard and maliketh are both anti-town indies
evan claimed Roderika tho

does it make sense for her?

also how were u informed if u didnt jail on n3? i thought evans role only inform if u use ur role. do u think hes lying about claim?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

also how were u informed if u didnt jail on n3? i thought evans role only inform if u use ur role. do u think hes lying about claim?
I was told my role was strengthened at the start of d4. "destined death" is a strength level of a kill, has nothing to do with evans' character

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm going to bed actually, so fuck it, I don't mind claiming now to save town time and EOD will be 1pm UK tomorrow. RDK said he hopes I claim and Big Man has me in his POE as well as people who think they're scum lol.

Not sure I'll be awake in time to defend myself against a wagon and I have a caveat that will be beneficial for town and can prove my role at night.

I'm Roderika - The Spirit Tuner.

I'm 3 shot "Invigorate" - I can target a player at night and amplify their abilities. The abilities I can target aren't listed and players will receive notification of this action if it works on their roles.

N1 - RDK
N2 - Ratchet
N3 - CraigPelton

I've hinted at this usage, multiple times this game to all 3 players.

The caveat is, the first Great Rune that is lost will give me 1x extra shot and unlock more abilities to amplify as I've graduated from an apprentice spirit tuner.
evans said he hinted the usage. if u get a chance could u please find those hints?

help us out with the RDK wagon. we need 9 votes

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

I mean the role is real so why would he lie about it when the person he used it on could just debunk it?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Is scum rugrat usually this pushy pushy??? Really not liking how he been treating each of the lynches he tried to push. Provided no reasoning, and makes little sense. Not sure if he is just a special player like T-Pein here.
scum rugrat is usually more cooperative. but he can also troll as any alignment.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I was told my role was strengthened at the start of d4. "destined death" is a strength level of a kill, has nothing to do with evans' character
do u know what strengthened it? evans said he upgrades u in n3

he could be lying about the claim and is indie lol

RDK received a message in day 2. it could be from evans.

ratchet didnt receive anything cuz u jailed him lol

it actually adds up to evans maybe being an indie

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
do u know what strengthened it? evans said he upgrades u in n3

he could be lying about the claim and is indie lol

RDK received a message in day 2. it could be from evans.

ratchet didnt receive anything cuz u jailed him lol

it actually adds up to evans maybe being an indie
he used the role on me n3 and I was informed d4 because that's when all roles from the previous night have resolved. idk why basic mafia concepts seem to elude you lol

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
I'm going to bed so I'll lay my vote

Vote ultra

Reasons given yesterday
Reasons given yesterday? but aren't you suppose to revaluate his position during this DP? You didn't believe his claim? why? This feels like you just wanted to hammer tbh.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
he used the role on me n3 and I was informed d4 because that's when all roles from the previous night have resolved. idk why basic mafia concepts seem to elude you lol
sometimes abilities inform is delayed thats y im asking lol

Back