• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I still want your reasons you think Dalton is town by the way. You had him near confirmed scum for literally no reason a few phases ago and don't seem to have any attempt to reevaluate his play
i dont think i ever had him as near confirmed scum. i have been strongly town reading him for his attempts to solve the game. like i said dalton doesnt strike me as reserved. he is giving it all out in thread asking questions that genuinly come from uninformed PoV, and seems very open minded

Doddsy

Mafia God
i dont think i ever had him as near confirmed scum. i have been strongly town reading him for his attempts to solve the game. like i said dalton doesnt strike me as reserved. he is giving it all out in thread asking questions that genuinly come from uninformed PoV, and seems very open minded
Oh sorry I meant near confirmed town, mistype.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Give me some examples of where you think he has had genuine attempt to solve the game. Even if you do think that, find me some of his opinions that track between each other

Emil

V.I.P. Member
do you have any more questions for me lethal? i am hoping my answers can help u read me correctly!

The X

Marvelous
Wow, go look at the post count for this game. Besides Poyser, kind of looks like town has been leading the discussions. We've just been shooting ourselves in the feet.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Give me some examples of where you think he has had genuine attempt to solve the game. Even if you do think that, find me some of his opinions that track between each other
for instance he held the tracker claim and havent said it until i posted because he was also wary i could be a vig. a scum doesnt do that. a scum just kills me next night or maybe paints me as a serial killer? no reason for a scum to clear a vig

the way dalton handled RDK, bigman, arp came off to me more from town PoV. dalton is looking to shrink the PoE not expand it.

dalton defended RDK yesterday even when we deliberately asked him to hammer. he stuck to his read and he was right. RDK was really town!

The X

Marvelous
Night Kills
N1 - None
N2 - Poyser (Mech Killed), OLU (Rugrat)
N3 - Ratchet (Wolf), Tweet (Ekko), Tpein (Rugrat)
N4 - RDK (Redirect/Fake Gun), Craig (Wolf)

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ok so maybe held onto it. That’s shit cos now whomever killed him takes possession of the weapon.
what is that true? why haven't you said this before?

maybe he just got roleblocked?

if RDK knows that the weapon can be transfered why not shoot? ugh this sucks now!!

Lethal

T.B.A
Night Kills
N1 - None
N2 - Poyser (Mech Killed), OLU (Rugrat)
N3 - Ratchet (Wolf), Tweet (Ekko), Tpein (Rugrat)
N4 - RDK (Redirect/Fake Gun), Craig (Wolf)
Mech kill? How sure on that?
And for Haza to be redirected, he would have to target the same choice that scum chose - he was wanting to shoot Evans, no?

Lethal

T.B.A
what is that true? why haven't you said this before?

maybe he just got roleblocked?

if RDK knows that the weapon can be transfered why not shoot? ugh this sucks now!!
Well I’m assuming cos it says in my pm if I die in possession it goes to whoever kills or hammers me

Back