• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It will not be funny when my body parts are laying around everywhere, Ekko is shot in the back alley, and you're now town leader.
i would say id make a bet where i eat my cats hair if this WERE NOT funny to me

but it's honestly fucking hysterical

like at that point if im left as town >leader im just gonna shitpost and not bother solving
im not even a town leader and im starting to admit defeat

The X

Marvelous
i would say id make a bet where i eat my cats hair if this WERE NOT funny to me

but it's honestly fucking hysterical

like at that point if im left as town >leader im just gonna shitpost and not bother solving
im not even a town leader and im starting to admit defeat
When Soul flips wolf, just follow my voice.

Doddsy is next.

Lethal

T.B.A
i will vote SK unless something comes up tbh

just gimme 30 min or whatever its gonna take, shouldnt be long

you anxious? lmao
No but I want to hammer and be poisoned.
Fang has left the group chat.​
???
i wonder if ur petty enough to booby trap something just to fuck around
:kobeha

giving BLD a possession of any kind makes me wonder if there is a potential trap
i doubt this but it'd be funny
I’m not that vain
what do u mean (with evans)?

am i missing smth?
Haza sniffed around Evans. Scum could’ve correctly guessed and redirected them, right? Cos that’s the only way I see it happening. Gun isn’t faulty. You’ve claimed out of shots.
dalton made it clear he wants to lynch soul. let him speak his mind first before the hammer. whats the rush
I want to be poisoned

The X

Marvelous
Also, if Doddsy fake claimed status healer as a setup up for Soul's fake claim of poison (or vice versa), that's a great fucking move. Especially if RDK's info is fake.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
@Ekkologix tagging me like that whilst I'm in bed isn't going to yield much in the way of results, looks like Soulkiller is still our foe of choice if you would like to confirm Im happy to vote there. I don't have time to catch up before the end of this phase of the great contest

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Also, if Doddsy fake claimed status healer as a setup up for Soul's fake claim of poison (or vice versa), that's a great fucking move. Especially if RDK's info is fake.
yeah that seems more plausible. the serpent could literally be a fake claim lol

The X

Marvelous
do u still have reservations for lethal?

im about to dive deep into that lethal wagon day 2. i'll let u know what i find
Nah, D5 has not been kind to Lethal here. One emotional performance I can maybe excuse, but two? And also Lethal was talking some real doomsday scenarios when there is a high chance Soul flips scum here.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ekkologix tagging me like that whilst I'm in bed isn't going to yield much in the way of results, looks like Soulkiller is still our foe of choice if you would like to confirm Im happy to vote there. I don't have time to catch up before the end of this phase of the great contest
he is one away from being hammered i belive but im enjoying this dalton interaction and would like to see how it ends up

Doddsy

Mafia God
cant rly say im following ur case on him tbh
He looked poor early, came out after I had sussed him to try and generate posts by arguing with me.

His reads at the beginning of day, after Flower had results on SK had SK and Flower aligned together as scum. This makes no sense. Only way it does sort of pay off is if he had TMI that SK was indy or going to claim indy, and could then push Flower as scum.

It also makes no sense if you have someone you believe 99.9% to be scum, to then follow a wagon they are pushing.

What's hard to understand about it?
roleblock is a status effect that resolves instantly
vote silence
bleed
poison
blinds

all can be status effects
Roleblock is not a status effect lad. The rest are sure, roleblock is not like the others. I can confirm with Gramma if you like but I can guarantee you roleblock is not a status effect.
I mean, if your role is useless, then couldn't serpent be fake as well? You questioned when doubt was brought up about the serpent being real.
I'm not convinced my role is useless, we just might not have observed something yet. In which case, still what the fuck takes this long to actually show up that warrants a healer

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Nah, D5 has not been kind to Lethal here. One emotional performance I can maybe excuse, but two? And also Lethal was talking some real doomsday scenarios when there is a high chance Soul flips scum here.
well then my friend good luck with that armor lol

Lethal

T.B.A
Do not confuse emotion with despair. I can’t see town winning here. I want to be poisoned.

Back