• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
and actually very good point by dalton is doddsy claimed to heal status effects, aka poisons, roleblocks etc.. not just heal poisons

in fact if phenom/CP are town then doddsy could be a role to counter their roleblocking power

its coming together eh

Dalton

Distinguished
TMI claim had nothing to do with Watcher/Tracker being aligned, it's that SK / Flower weren't aligned in your suspicion list that didn't come across as genuine.

Also how are you going to say I'm OMGUSing you, I was sussing you first that's literally why you came at me to begin with, with your attempt to get invovled in the game by pushing someone who was already under suspicion, just not convincingly.

Alco has been one of my top town reads all game, there is definitely feasible reason to think he's town over you. There's even a seperate point on to that, the tracker/watcher pairing is a lot closer than the gunsmith pairing. Gunsmith is our pseudo cop, it's not on the exact same form of role like tracker/watcher are. The chances of the liar being among you and flower is considerably higher.
1. What, SK and Flower were aligned in my suspicion list ffs.
2. You had me in a pathetic scumread list that you referred to clarify for days. Don't twist the facts.
3. Your "town reads" don't mean shit to me, and shouldn't mean shit to anyone else. Also the Big Man / Alco role duality is just as likely, if not more so, to be t/s than me/tiara ffs. they're both not-completely-reliable cops. very similar.

Doddsy

Mafia God
and actually very good point by dalton is doddsy claimed to heal status effects, aka poisons, roleblocks etc.. not just heal poisons

in fact if phenom/CP are town then doddsy could be a role to counter their roleblocking power

its coming together eh
Mate I've bought up that point repeatedly that I am not purely poisons.

Although, roleblock is not a status effect I don't know where you're getting that idea.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Dalton vote or be CFD for today
no no let him catch up whats the rush!

im enjoying his read back. are you not?

aww i thought u scum read him. you could probably catch alot of flaws in the read back if u scum read him. point them out!

The X

Marvelous
Just rechecked my role

Weapon was 1-shot vig. Cannot have blown up or been fake. So redirect as unlikely as it seems (with Evans) OR Ekko shot.

Armour is a super vest that is immune to all killing actions. Whoa boy.

I wish I could have gifted to myself.
Fang has left the group chat.​

Dalton

Distinguished

Although, roleblock is not a status effect I don't know where you're getting that idea.
that's the point though.

only status effect so far we've seen is poisons.

at this point we'd surely know if there's other status effects.

so your claim is whack

Doddsy

Mafia God
1. What, SK and Flower were aligned in my suspicion list ffs.
2. You had me in a pathetic scumread list that you referred to clarify for days. Don't twist the facts.
3. Your "town reads" don't mean shit to me, and shouldn't mean shit to anyone else. Also the Big Man / Alco role duality is just as likely, if not more so, to be t/s than me/tiara ffs. they're both not-completely-reliable cops. very similar.
1. Yes that's the point. You had them aligned even though Flower just caught SK with info making a kill. It makes no sense to have them aligned, unless you are TMI'ing that SK was indy.
2. I didn't refuse to clarify it for days lmao, literally went to night by the time I came back and was largely absentee for the following day. Take your own advice, don't twist facts.
3. It obviously means shit to me though, what sort of point even is that? There is no universe in which Alco/Big Man have a bigger or even remotely equal role duality to Watcher/Tracker. Gunsmith is vaslty more powerful and useful than a death rune cop

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Just rechecked my role

Weapon was 1-shot vig. Cannot have blown up or been fake. So redirect as unlikely as it seems (with Evans) OR Ekko shot.

Armour is a super vest that is immune to all killing actions. Whoa boy.

I wish I could have gifted to myself.
what do u mean (with evans)?

am i missing smth?

Doddsy

Mafia God
that's the point though.

only status effect so far we've seen is poisons.

at this point we'd surely know if there's other status effects.

so your claim is whack
This has been well established. To be frank we don't even know if the poison is legit, it's probably not. Hence, fuck Gramma

The X

Marvelous

its coming together eh
It's like I made a fucking post eons ago saying how scum roles balance out town.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
id imagine if both watcher and tracker are town it can easily be countered by a nice lil ninja shot!!

The X

Marvelous
i wonder if ur petty enough to booby trap something just to fuck around
:kobeha

giving BLD a possession of any kind makes me wonder if there is a potential trap
i doubt this but it'd be funny
It will not be funny when my body parts are laying around everywhere, Ekko is shot in the back alley, and you're now town leader.

Emil

V.I.P. Member

roleblock is a status effect that resolves instantly
vote silence
bleed
poison
blinds

all can be status effects

The X

Marvelous
This has been well established. To be frank we don't even know if the poison is legit, it's probably not. Hence, fuck Gramma
I mean, if your role is useless, then couldn't serpent be fake as well? You questioned when doubt was brought up about the serpent being real.

Back