• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
wait n6 was after we lynched soul or doddsy?

if we lynched doddsy day 6 then why is phenom commuting me n6 lol

why not commute PoE. i mean this clears me as not tiara's killer but that doesn't say much. shud of commuted evans or BPD better, or lethal

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also BLD saying he killed poyser could mean he is an indie / second killer and could be the reason for the additional kills

The X

Marvelous
he's confirmed rykard, survivor. we have to lynch him.

Lynch Evans
My brain can't handle three wolves claiming indies this game.

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Oh duck it

I’m not scum, nor town. I’m indie. I’m Rykard. I can harvest marked souls. I also have a great rune that protects me from fire & poison.

Ekko visited me N1. I marked him last night and that’s why he was buddying me D1 and has been pushing so heavy on me late game to get rid. I was gonna kill him tonight to solve him as I can’t get the lynch.

I genuinely think PHEN0M is scum
:lul

Dalton

Distinguished
you can atleast try?

giving up is a scum trait fwiw
he's claimed rykard and said we have to lynch him lmao

catch up and vote him
self preservence since he can't save himself by insisting he's town, he's locked in as a scum read

tpein lies about his roles as town, too, right
its not self preservance since he confirmed he has to survive to win

if we kill mafia and he sticks around we lose

The X

Marvelous
Oh duck it

I’m not scum, nor town. I’m indie. I’m Rykard. I can harvest marked souls. I also have a great rune that protects me from fire & poison.

Ekko visited me N1. I marked him last night and that’s why he was buddying me D1 and has been pushing so heavy on me late game to get rid. I was gonna kill him tonight to solve him as I can’t get the lynch.

So Ekko knows you marked him?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Oh duck it

i never touched u n1 lol. this is outright lie

Back