• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You are scum reading Ratchet?
There's been a number of posts from him that I haven't liked at all and would like to apply some pressure! Feels like he might have TMI on Orwellian (shout out to T-Pein for being the only one who got that joke, anyone else who got it 100% would have laugh-reacted so it was clearly only him)

Poyser

hi have we played before?

its true. wagon was between me and a scum and he voted me over the scum because he knows them more(?) later on he listened to reason and changed votes
The conclusions he was drawing were veterans tend to take advantage of him as he’s an easy content generator and that he tends to favour his friends. I don’t think you can really make any of these statements after one game lol. It made it sound like they’d played multiple games together. It’s his second game lol, dude doesn’t even have a style of play yet

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Let's talk about the veracity of claims for a second, considering our host is Gramma. Setting aside any prior considerations about how a person is playing, any outright contradictions they've said, etc:

What percentage of claims given in this game would be enough to sway a vote another way? I have no knowledge of this flavor, but I do but stock in the competence of the host. Between generics and the predispondence of fake claims, I think by default 80% of claims wouldn't be worthwhile information. Hot take.

Anyone can claim vanilla town and he gives people "safe" claims.
Claims are lame af but these lads will pile on someone make then claim and then move to the next.

Only time I claim is if I have info or am naturally harmful to town. Nexus, reflector, pgo, or scan as mafia.

Poyser

There's been a number of posts from him that I haven't liked at all and would like to apply some pressure! Feels like he might have TMI on Orwellian (shout out to T-Pein for being the only one who got that joke, anyone else who got it 100% would have laugh-reacted so it was clearly only him)
I also thought he defended Aurelian based on a case against him that wasn’t made as well to be fair lol

Ratchet

I haven't made it a secret that I suspect he's town and this would all be a waste of time if so. I don't have strong expectations for leniency, but "da rulez" aren't in my play philosophy. Catching scum takes priority and enforcing standards is only fruitful to meet that goal. This sometimes requires looking the other way on stupid behavior, which is something you struggle to do and it routinely costs you.
It's not that I can't look the other way or that I struggle to - I refuse to do so. Allowing objectively scum-siding play to go by might help with a game here or there, but it will burn you more times than not, and in ways that are typically worse than losing a single townie. It's within my interests both long term as a player and with wanting to discourage problematic play to draw a hard line. Your little snit is cute, but I don't need to go through all the times your defence of the so-called "difficult personalities" has likewise gotten you burnt, too.

Poyser

I'm lost!
Like he made that whole defence of Aurelian about how hes hard to decipher and how he doesn’t exist on the same plane as us but he’s always like that and doesn’t mean he’s scum. When none of this were ever points made against him in the first place

im essentially agreeing with you that ratchet sus af

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
No intro chocobo post from Tweet is sus tho

that'd be like if I didn't wish my friends and fellow competitors good luck. what am I, a monster?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@T-Pein™ who we lynching today?

smug-wrestling.gif

Aurolenan but,
I have these personal susses rn

Ratchet
Lethal (kinda dropping this now)
Poyser

Feeling poyser and Ratchet are a team now.
Idk if scum team or mafia team tho.
Kek.

Back