• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I mean, it's one thing to agree and then change your mind. But you claimed it was my points that changed your read - in other words, you scum read Ekko, and then after seeing me try to argue against him, felt that he must be more likely town off of the strength, or lack of, of the case I'm making. That's different to what you describe here.

The "invisible" part was about meta, and I explicitly said it wasn't anything scummy. Just silly.

Dalton's case on Retro has nothing to do with this point, and I'd prefer that you don't conflate them.
What I meant was that your interactions with him and some of the posts he brought up turned me away

I can bring up other stuff in a post if I want to lol, you don't own my entire reply. Don't make me give you a factory reset!

Dalton

Distinguished
okay ur being civil, that's fair

how can one wagon without voting
do you mean to say suspecting him?

he isn't and wasn't in the limelight, i am

unless i somehow have some immense power over the thread to push tpein into the spotlight i don't understand
but when people started responding to my response, you realize that we are all sharing a part in inadvertently pushing him into the spotlight?
in fact this stopped being about tpein almost right after the initial post of mine being suspected. it started inevitably placing myself into the limelight
My point is:

I said vote TPein [Policy vote but you didn't seem to realise]

You then jumped in to push your reason for sussing TPein. Perhaps you wanted to move things towards a different direction (away from aurelion, perhaps?) without being the one to actually initiate it (that would be me)

The fact that you seemingly did not pick up that I had no reason for voting TPein is a worry in this scenario - you weren't actually trying to interact with or read what I felt about TPein, but rather wanted to just be a part of things while having created your own justification for doing so.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
My point is:

I said vote TPein [Policy vote but you didn't seem to realise]

You then jumped in to push your reason for sussing TPein. Perhaps you wanted to move things towards a different direction (away from aurelion, perhaps?) without being the one to actually initiate it (that would be me)

The fact that you seemingly did not pick up that I had no reason for voting TPein is a worry in this scenario - you weren't actually trying to interact with or read what I felt about TPein, but rather wanted to just be a part of things while having created your own justification for doing so.
did retro push t-pein? I thought he was saying he was town leaning T-Pein

Ratchet

What I meant was that your interactions with him and some of the posts he brought up turned me away

I can bring up other stuff in a post if I want to lol, you don't own my entire reply. Don't make me give you a factory reset!
That's fine, and I have no real issue with that (I'm open to changing my vote once Ekko catches up, as I'd expect him to be more insightful), but it's obviously not the same as being dissuaded by my argument against him, which currently is only the echoing thing, which you apparently agreed with.

You can ultimately post what you like, I just find it confusing to follow.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You are allowed to do that.

I'm allowed to say that it looks like unnecessary busywork on your part.
that's fine

sus me for it if you'd like, i am an overthinker to my very core sup

i lose alot of my thought processes and notes if i don't find a way to write them down somehow. for instance:
your reaction might reek of just a very paranoid townie who has played with people that played like this as scum, which is fair, i won't denounce anyone for this because my particular method of thinking is harder to decipher and out of the norm

i already forgot the username, but the post "keep reacting this way" (paraphrasing) implies that they are either more likely to tunnel me and have made up their mind about me being scum. it feels like they're less likely to be convinced of my own motives and nailed me down to a T

in my exp most if not all these interactions are common town vs town squabbles. or scum building a narrative vs town. and i commonly shoot myself in the foot for these things despite still continuing to do so, i don't really have any other way to communicate and my mind doesn't usually start at simplified equations

if youre genuinely interested in solving the game by obtaining a more solidufied read, i can give you my most recent game on worstgen. you can decide whether im being consistent here or not/what to do with it

if not (i don't see why the offer would be refused or not even questioned) ill happily remain on anyone's shit list but that's something they'll have to hold accountability for later on

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm uneasy with Black Legged Dragon's approval, btw. Something about his exchange with Poyser doesn't sit well with me though I can't really explain why. :hmm (this is the hmm emoji here lmao)
something from BLD or poyser is strange? who came worst from that interaction for u?

Dalton

Distinguished
yeah im not impressed with his play rn

but i believe this is the second game ive played with him, last game he flipped town but he wasn't too memorable

he's putting in some amount of effort in this game by posting far more despite how small it may be
well, maybe that doesn't equate to effort for him or others, but it does for me for now
@CraigPelton here was the response, saying not impressed with TPein's play and saying he's putting more effort in this game than in last where he was town (ie this may be a scumtell).

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
That's fine, and I have no real issue with that (I'm open to changing my vote once Ekko catches up, as I'd expect him to be more insightful), but it's obviously not the same as being dissuaded by my argument against him, which currently is only the echoing thing, which you apparently agreed with.

You can ultimately post what you like, I just find it confusing to follow.
I was saying I was sus on you but I also had reasons to sus retro and so might go there. this was all in the context of our exchange lol

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Well no I'm not saying anyone misinterpreted that second part. I'm saying that sussing it while willingly ignoring the part you did misinterpret is questionable.
i think ur focusing too much on this, and generally speaking focusing too much on weak "gotcha" moments

u did one with fang, we got it

u r now focusing on this doesnt look well for u. ur solving this game has been extremely lazy rdk

Back