• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Night 1

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Night 1

The Rune of Death has reappeared!

All players survived the night ...

It is now Day 2. With 22 players alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Evans

Acclaimed
I have work soon so I’ll get some thoughts in now!

Lethal looks bad from the lynch. Moved his vote after the lynch was achieved. Tried multiple angles despite saying he’s happy to hammer including voting Ekko over the alternative wagon on Tweet.

Tweet still looks bad and if Lethals scum the above doesn’t bode well.

I don’t think Ekko goes to bat that hard for Aurelian if he’s scum. Just doesn’t make sense to me.

Poyser needs to deliver a full claim as promised. I don’t think he claims and exposes himself like that if it’s fake.

RDK

Marvelous
Elden Ring Mafia - End of Day 1

Day 1 Final Vote Count

Aurelian 12 - Yoshi, Arp, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, Tpein, Soulkiller, Evans, Ultra, CP, BLD, RDK
Lethal 1 - OLU
RDK 2 - Ekko, Aurelian
Tweet 2 - Poyser, Lethal
BLD 1 - Dalton

"Twas nobly fought. A crown is warranted with strength! Thy strength befits a crown..."

Godfrey, First Elden Lord
Bodyguard, 1x Duellist, Serosh

"I have given thee courtesy enough"
elden-ring-godfrey-1.jpg

Congratulations, you are Godfrey, First Elden Lord, Golden Order Aligned! The first Elden Lord, and former consort of Queen Marika, you had three children with her; Godwyn, Morgott & Mohg. Formerly known as the bandit chieftain Hoarah Loux, you took the Beast Regent Serosh as your companion upon becoming Elden Lord to temper your bloodlust and grant you wisdom to rule.

Following the death of Godwyn, you and your warriors were exiled and became the first Tarnished – Marika no longer had use for Godfrey as all battlefield foes had been crushed, and ultimately took her male half Radagon as consort. Godfrey himself is said to have agreed to this banishment, seeking to rekindle the flame provided by the wars and battles he had fought …

You are a proud warrior, and will gladly acknowledge the strength and worthiness of your opponents, but now you seek to eliminate all challengers and take your place alongside Marika once again ...

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Bodyguard (You may target a player at night and protect them from regular strength killing actions. You may not protect yourself)
- 1x Duellist (You may target a player during a day phase provided there are more than 12 hours remaining, and initiate a duel. This will create a second lynch for the day, for which only you and your target are options. Players must vote for who they wish to win the duel, and the winner will be announced upon the end of the day phase, with the loser dying. A tie will result in a win for you.
- Serosh (If you are the last player standing on your team, your role will be updated)

You win when the Golden Order controls the voting majority, or nothing can prevent this.

It is now Night 1. You have a maximum of 20 hours.
decent-bubbles.gif

Poyser

Tweet looks horrendous imo, the whole “I’ll come back and hammer if needed but I wanna see if anything else happens” looked bad at the time, it looks absolutely fucking horrendous now with hindsight

flip was hilarious btw

I’m on my way to work so I’ll sort out the rest of my claim details when I get there and settle down, still waiting for something from Odo

Alco

Distinguished
I could not believe the flip lmao. Very excellent indeed.

I think Tweet is a most interesting place to start today.

vote Tweet

Lethal

Exceptional
I have work soon so I’ll get some thoughts in now!

Lethal looks bad from the lynch. Moved his vote after the lynch was achieved. Tried multiple angles despite saying he’s happy to hammer including voting Ekko over the alternative wagon on Tweet.

Tweet still looks bad and if Lethals scum the above doesn’t bode well.

I don’t think Ekko goes to bat that hard for Aurelian if he’s scum. Just doesn’t make sense to me.

Poyser needs to deliver a full claim as promised. I don’t think he claims and exposes himself like that if it’s fake.
What glue are you honestly sniffing? We were pussy footing around, I had a vote for Ekko, then Poyser proposed a CFD on tweet and I, along with like 5 others, launched at it. Ekko & tweet are both scum leans of mine, if you'd recall :)

RDK

Marvelous
Vote: Tweet

Also happy with the direction. Having hyper-analyzed the post I originally town read him for, I started getting very weary of it. Like the way he described it as I was driving Aurelian against the wall sounded kind of resentful in hindsight lmao, which it would be if it was his teammate

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Guys, no one posted and I didn’t catch up. I wanted to share as I feel we’re in the trust tree here. No shaming please.

Shout out to me for being on the lynched scum wagon as well.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Vote: Tweet

Happy to support before i disappear for work. Should (keyword being should) have time to look over Aurelian’s posts / interactions tonight. Prepare for a GOATnom appearance.

Lethal

Exceptional
As much as I dislike how RDK accidentally (or intentionally) made the switch to have all this focus on me I'd rather get rid of Yoshi just for the fact of how he's played and basically just following what other people are telling him to do.

Not specifically how because what are they weak to? Super kills? Lynches only? I have no fucking idea.

Subtle shading of Yoshi to try and take the focus off of him. Detecting a small bus here. Haza picking Aurelian apart from post 1 improves my town lean on him.

what do u think of fang's claim @Yoshi

Not sure the motivation here? Open wolfing?

we shud be looking at team of 5-6 scum. or 2 teams of 3 each if multiball

He's speccing. Uh oh.

@Aurelian if u want me to maybe trust u, im gna need that flavor claim sorry m8

When have you EVER been so insistent on flavour? Like, seriously?

I'm really torn in that regard because on one hand I can buy the concept of the pro-town indie, but also Aurelians play has been big yikes so far imo. I wanna lynch him on play right this second but can already see myself going "yea shoulda known better"

Also has anyone actually stuck up for Aurelian so far? Like a single person?

Yeah this is all kind of yikes.

Can't wait to get sussed all over the shop for this wishy washy shite I'm currently writing

WIFOM

i am very suspicious of RDK tho. what gave u that impression that im not?

this is bad. can u aleast use ur flavor knowlegde to tell us what flavor fang is? maybe he just dropped some of his pride and half claimed. stop focusing on the semantics of it and get to the important part - the claim itself

Why the suspicion of RDK? Trying to defend a team mate that's been caught off of something so trivial and isn't able to sway momentum?

okay yeah get his name off ur mouth for a sec and actually scum hunt someone thats not an indie. go

Red flag. There's also the part where you were "catching up" but had knowledge he'd claimed indy, then spent posts waffling on about him claiming.

how do u go from this to saying he is just fake claiming. what r u doing ratchy? make up ur mind

if he is indie we dont lynch him today. end of.

his saving grace is his play and claim. i am here to find the scum in his wagon cuz im sure we got a couple

no they arent
and neither are u

do u have any scum read, aside from the claimed indie

the bussing gone wrong point was gated towards me thinking both can be scum. with aurelian claiming indie u bet it has some merits.

okay then why isnt he claiming flavor?

Defending the lynch traction. Town Ekko wants to lynch ANY non-town, so vouching for the indy here is just baffling. Now he's swinging away at Ratchet. Oh boy.

u r probably just the purple town team of this game?

You refused to answer this last night. Purple town team? Huh?

everything in thread. i spent my last 50 posts going bk n forth on why wud i or wud i not want to lynch aurelian. this question is busy work

50 posts to make a decision? Sounds like a LOT of waffling on to swing this positive towards you.

thing here is i dont really think you, as scum, would think you'd be successful in stopping aurelian being lynched. so it could easily be, as tpein has been saying, posturing so you can look good from his flip

Yup, I vibe with this. Ugh that it's similar from pein too. It's eerily reminiscent of his approach to my lynch wagon in Xmas when he (Ekko) defended me as best as he could [ultimately went Johnny but the fact remains]

at a certain point u gotta realize is defending a free "mislynch" even worth it, when it clearly doesnt even give me town cred lol

i am not playing for town cred - i am town lol. i am defending him because i think its not the optimal lynch. thats all there is to that

Yet you were hinting at Haza as the alternate? Your justification was flawed.

hes a fken claimed indie. there is no looking good or bad if he flips lol

there is only finding scum and not finding scum. i dont think this lynch is finding scum and im going to question everyone pushing it

Are you going to question those who didn't push it?

Scum team has Tweet, Ekko and Yoshi on it. Haza & Ratchet solidifying as town leans (with a skew towards reads)

Ratchet

I have cases to make on both Ultra and T-Pein. I read through about 60% of the game last night and I feel like both are compelling avenues to explore today. Won't be until this evening, though.

Back