• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You have done a 180 in your stance towards Fangs claim vs Poyser's one
?

i probably misspelled something but my stance remains

also ratchet corrected me that the claim only came day 2

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Tbh while I think Ultra raised a good specific point about Lethal, BPD's "case" to me just reads like "I don't understand/like what this guy is saying, here are his posts" rather than pointing out a clear self-contradiction or explicitly scummy play. There's no "there" there, IMO.

RDK

Marvelous
What do you want me to do, especially considering a good portion of the thread thinks I'm scum? Do you know me as the guy who tags the whole thread and presents a big ole case to get his will? No, I'm the guy who throws his reads out there and gets ignored and mislynched, so idk what else you expect.
But the point isn't that I have huge expectations from you, it's that there's absolutely no reason you and ekko can't be aligned, he didn't even know you were 'pushing' him ffs

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Good thing then that my biggest argument against you is still your forced looking take on RDK
looks like what we have here is called a... mexican standoff boys!

i want to lynch rdk
rdk wants to lynch u
u want to lynch me

lets gooo wooooo!!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Emil

V.I.P. Member
rdk hitting us with high quality takes like ekko wants to show off his unique read just make me wants to yeet him more

Dalton

Distinguished
its a post ive read during the night lol. i didnt dig for it, it was my first post of the day lmao
Your first, but after others had shaded him. Also more than enough time for you to dig for the post during night but that's neither here nor there.

The X

Marvelous
not really believing Poyser's is anything but pro-town at this juncture. I have no reason believe that he’s getting scum lynched as indy. I also thought it was town like to leave Tweet alone for some of the reasons I suggested and the aforementioned lynch
When did Poyser leave Tweet alone? When he started a wagon on him after Fang's reveal or when he voted for him start of D2 after he called Tweet's play horrendous?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
no. follow the rules.
the rules doesnt say they cant talk about voice chatting later lol. we dont have to be very extreme. the game is cooling down now and every1 had a pretty active early day 2

ofcourse they shudnt voice chat about the game tho yea

Back