• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Alco

Distinguished
I still think Ultra is likely scum.

BPD I have been town reading, but when I consider the inconsistencies against Poyser/CP through earlier phases then the claim debacle I'm starting to turn. The attempt to CFD onto Haza who was being town read by most of the game with like 30-40 mins left in a day stunk and then the slip about being upset you gave a gun away. When you could have sent a BP or a gun felt like a slip.

If Ultra & BPD flip scum, then it means the claim to have hid behind you means it was likely as a team you went for the high risk, low reward play of trying to confirm you as town as a scum inventor and the then confirmed slip becomes a smoking gun on you.

Which would then make RDK's position in the thread untenable and likely scum too, which whilst it sounds wild - it matches the decrease in his play since D1 but this is where my theory starts to make me doubt myself as RDK's been one of my strongest town reads all game.

It also means I'm wrong to have been sussing Ekko all game and makes him look much better.

The CFD onto me after I said I was leaving was dodgy as fuck and literally full of OMGUS lol
This reads very town-Evans to me, in the sense that Evans is akin to conceptualizing and theorizing like this. I like it (though I think it's highly highly unlikely RDK is scum) and I'm happy to lean town on my good buddy, my good pal Evans.

RDK

Marvelous
I'd say I'm leaning positive on the Big Man and Rugrat for the simple reason that they seem to be pursuing their own directions and leads and not dolphining along.
I agree on those two, more so the first

Evans

Acclaimed
Day 3 Vote Count 3

Ultra 8 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Alco, Phenom, Tpein, Ratchet, Tweet
BLD 1 - Evans
Evans 1 - BLD
Tpein 1 - Lethal
Dalton 1 - Ultra

With 20 alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have around 11 hours.

I hope this isn't the hammer.

Unvote just in case.
That's fine then.

Vote: Ultra

We should probably not hammer until last hour or two, there are plenty of players who have not been here today (RDK comes to mind) that need to be posting something.
Also 11 hours is way more than I thought we had left

Resuming this then

vote soulkiller
vote Ultra
Unvote

Vote: Ultra

Ok by my calculations he's -1.

Ye, -2

Ratchet

I still think we should use the time we have here.

Unvote

I will be back before end of day, so unless we get no more willing voters we will still get the flip.

Lethal

Exceptional
What else is there to accomplish? This is very much like the exact same position we were in last day phase.

Evans

Acclaimed
I still think we should use the time we have here.

Unvote

I will be back before end of day, so unless we get no more willing voters we will still get the flip.

Or it creates opportunity for scum to derail the wagon with another batshit CFD

Big Man

Illustrious
think we’re at a bit of an impasse. nothing else is going to happen this phase so we’d just be extending day for the sake of it.

vote ultra

Ratchet

Well, that's a hammer anyway. Would like a claim from Dalton tomorrow if he isn't Vigged, likewise would like BPD to claim then too. Will see what the flip is.

End of Day 3

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 3 Final Vote Count

Ultra 11 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Alco, Phenom, Tpein, Evans, Lethal, Doddsy, Arp, Big Man
Evans 1 - BLD
Dalton 1 - Ultra
Soulkiller 1 - Tweet

'Godwyn ... Is that you, dear?'

Fia, the Deathbed Companion
1x Hider

"Great champion, would you allow me to hold you, but briefly?" - Fia

elden-ring-fia.jpg

Congratulations, you are Fia, the Deathbed Companion, The Lands Between Aligned! Before receiving the guidance of grace, you would perform an act considered sacred in your homeland which may be considered distasteful elsewhere – you would lie with a number of young champions, and then having absorbed a portion of their vigour, you would lie with the remains of deceased nobility, in order to give them life anew.

Upon receiving grace, you travelled to the Lands Between and upon learning of the death of Prince Godwyn and the persecution of Those Who Live in Death, you wished to act as their protector as well as restoring death to the natural order of the world, having been previously removed by Queen Marika.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 1x Hider (You may target a player at night, becoming untargetable yourself. If your target investigates as anything other than The Lands Between, you will die. Also, if your target dies during the night phase, you will die also)

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

It is now Night 3. You have a maximum of 16 hours.

Night 3

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Night 3

'Oh little Ranni, my dear daughter. Weave thy night into being ...'

Queen Rennala
2x Bus Driver
Bearer of the Great Rune of the Unborn

"Foul trespasser.
Send word far and wide.
Of the last Queen of Caria, Rennala of the Full Moon.
And the majesty of the night she conjureth." - Ranni

c280e5992eebf714471aa4794c219fb4ee1da9ab.gif

Congratulations, you are Queen Rennala, Lands Between Aligned! The former head of the Lucarian Academy, and reigning monarch of Caria, you repelled and ultimately won the respect and love of the invading Radagon, giving birth to three of his children.

Following the Shattering, you were deserted by Radagon, and in truth what remained was little more than a broken husk of a woman, cradling the Rune of the Unborn whilst locked away in the grand library of the academy.

The form you now inhabit is in fact an apparition of your former self created by your daughter Ranni, whilst your physical self languishes in an almost catatonic state …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 2x Bus Driver (You may target two players and switch the destination of any roles that target one player to the other)
- Great Rune of the Unborn (You may choose to tap into the rune's power at any point, and doing so will give you the ability to create life anew, at a cost. Use with caution. Will not transfer upon your death)

'Then I suppose it's time. Farewell, Lobo. My faithful wolf, my better half.'

Latenna the Albinauric
Vanilla Townie

"Will you show me the way? To the land of Miquella's Haligtree?" - Latenna

FSeAra9XsAAwfND.jpg

Congratulations, you are Latenna the Albinauric, The Lands Between Aligned! One of the Albinauric people, she is found tending to the body of her deceased wolf companion Lobo, who in all likelihood was killed by Sir Gideon Ofnir.

Beseeching the Unknown Tarnished, she willingly joined his side when they showed her the half of the Haligtree medallion, becoming a spirit to assist them in battle.

In this game, you have no role.

'What's the meaning of this? How unfortunate...'

Sellen
Vanilla Townie

"I was exiled from the Academy of Raya Lucaria, as a reviled, apostate witch. Do you still wish to learn from me?" - Sellen

ye3f1hist1v81.png

Congratulations, you are Sellen, The Lands Between Aligned! A capable yet headstrong former pupil of the Lucarian Academy, you were expelled for your treatment of some of your fellow students, conducting ‘unthinkable acts of apostasy’

Fundamentally, you are driven only by curiosity and thirst for knowledge, with little thought for morality, and ultimately this curiosity proved your undoing …

In this game, you have no role.

The Great Rune of the Unborn cumbled to dust!

It is now Day 4. With 16 alive, 9 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Last edited:
Back