• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
What sort of garbage is this :hestonpls

Lad is literally pushing a wagon he thinks scum is pushing, this is woefully plain and hugely disingeuine.

Rugrat has also blatantly latched on to whatever he could to move it off, this is real poor by a few people.

But you've had me town all game, so what reasoning?

Well either way, I'm Miriel, the big turtle priest. I can heal "Status Effects", but couldn't target dead people so I'm not really sure what they are yet. Chances are there's some sort of arsonist etc or posioner or soemthing in game.
There was reference to a status effect on Poysers death condition.

Did you kill him with your status heal?

Miriel is a great scholar of the lands It would please me for this to be true. Maybe I was too hasty to move my vote off Rugrat.

What say the rest of my compatriots in Town?

RDK

Marvelous
who, me? pushing a wagon on you because i think scum is pushing it? what are you talking about?

also with your role did you target poyser? doesnt clear you unfortunately cos poypoy was sk and scum would love to kill him

baiiiii.

i really think alco's investigation of bpd finding he doesnt have a gun refutes this

unless you think they're working in cahoots like some people seem to be thinking about me and ekko lol
But that's my point lol

He is immune to investigation

He was baiting a cop or gunsmith with nonsensical play so that he could be confirmed town until lylo

Doddsy

Mafia God
who, me? pushing a wagon on you because i think scum is pushing it? what are you talking about?

also with your role did you target poyser? doesnt clear you unfortunately cos poypoy was sk and scum would love to kill him

baiiiii.

i really think alco's investigation of bpd finding he doesnt have a gun refutes this

unless you think they're working in cahoots like some people seem to be thinking about me and ekko lol
You're say you're under the impression that Rugrat is 99% scum, yet followed his wagon anyway. What's your thought process here, he's diverting a wagon on to a scum mate? What you're selling literally does not make any logical sense of any thought process.

Miriel is a great scholar of the lands It would please me for this to be true. Maybe I was too hasty to move my vote off Rugrat.

No I didn't target Poyser, and couldn't heal the decay as I couldn't target dead people, I asked for the sake of it at the time

Dalton

Distinguished

its alignment-non-indicative btw, scum want poyser dead as much as town do - possibly more.

i still wanna go doddsy tbh, its safer than potentially giving scum a double night phase and doddsy's role isnt that important even if it is true

Doddsy

Mafia God
its alignment-non-indicative btw, scum want poyser dead as much as town do - possibly more.

i still wanna go doddsy tbh, its safer than potentially giving scum a double night phase and doddsy's role isnt that important even if it is true
This is so disingenous, if there's an arsonist or poisoner I'm literally the only defence, and can pretty much guarantee there's something along those lines in game.

RDK

Marvelous
CP doesnt stop a night phase, just the kills on the night phase... right?

Either way this is interesting
Just the kills presumably yeah

And rugrat would mean double kills without a day phase

Rugrat is an extremely annoying slot now

Not really sure what to do with that. We can't really afford double night right now at all

Dalton

Distinguished
You're say you're under the impression that Rugrat is 99% scum, yet followed his wagon anyway. What's your thought process here, he's diverting a wagon on to a scum mate? What you're selling literally does not make any logical sense of any thought process.
I've made it very clear that I still want Rugrat dead, but don't want to lynch him in case his beloved role is true. My argument for not voting Rugrat has been that the SK will (should?) shoot him tonight anyway.

You're also being purposefully misleading by saying I am following Rugrat - I've been scumreading you and wanting you dead all day but had accepted others weren't going to join. Rugrat could totally be bussing/distancing with his switch to you and I'm not going to WIFOM myself out of voting for you based on that logic.

RDK

Marvelous
Cp should immedietely be thrown back into POE

His role makes sense as a claimable if there is a town beloved princess in the game that can swing the balance back for them if killed

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious

Not really sure what to do with that. We can't really afford double night right now at all
Just to confirm, Rugrats claim is that he's Beloved which cancels the next day phase on a lunch? I've yet to come across this role before.

That is indeed a risky risky proposition compatriots, this skullduggery does not sit well with me, strength of arms and might should be tested on the battlefield.

Dalton

Distinguished
This is so disingenous, if there's an arsonist or poisoner I'm literally the only defence, and can pretty much guarantee there's something along those lines in game.
We probably would have some idea if there was a poisoner at the very least, arsonist doesn't really figure as a status effect thing. All we know so far is that poyser seemed to have a status effect so that would be your primary focus unless anyone else can vouch for other 'status effects'

Yeah functionally they do cancel each other out quite a bit.

As I said, I wanna lynch Doddsy kill Rugrat cos we avoid double night and hit the two scummiest players in the thread lol.

Doddsy

Mafia God
I've made it very clear that I still want Rugrat dead, but don't want to lynch him in case his beloved role is true. My argument for not voting Rugrat has been that the SK will (should?) shoot him tonight anyway.

You're also being purposefully misleading by saying I am following Rugrat - I've been scumreading you and wanting you dead all day but had accepted others weren't going to join. Rugrat could totally be bussing/distancing with his switch to you and I'm not going to WIFOM myself out of voting for you based on that logic.
That doesn't make any sense still. You think Rugrat is highly likely scum but still want to go with the wagon he pushes? Also beloved still kicks in from night kill so your plan doesn't make sense anyway, at least in my experience.

I'm not disputing that you've been on me, but you're under the impression Rugrat and I are the same alignment right? Why would Rugrat, who you say is 99% scum, try make a counter wagon on a team mate?

RDK

Marvelous
Just to confirm, Rugrats claim is that he's Beloved which cancels the next day phase on a lunch? I've yet to come across this role before.

That is indeed a risky risky proposition compatriots, this skullduggery does not sit well with me, strength of arms and might should be tested on the battlefield.
Should cancel the next day regardless of it being a lynch or a night kill.

Dalton

Distinguished

yes, at the end of the next night, the following night will begin immediately.

Back