• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Rugrat

Caldust
Because what's the point of a lynch only one? Just a slot that town will shoot if they have to, or scum will shoot to get rid of them it gives scum no opportunity to play to their benefit which is the intended point of the role.
Counter CP’s role

Dalton

Distinguished
Because what's the point of a lynch only one? Just a slot that town will shoot if they have to, or scum will shoot to get rid of them it gives scum no opportunity to play to their benefit which is the intended point of the role.
because its an interesting role that town has to play around lol. Kinda like I've been saying we need to do all day.

Anyway not gonna argue the semantics of the role here with you but that variation is considered 'common' if not 'default' as i thought.

Doddsy

Mafia God
because its an interesting role that town has to play around lol. Kinda like I've been saying we need to do all day.

Anyway not gonna argue the semantics of the role here with you but that variation is considered 'common' if not 'default' as i thought.
Gramma ain't ever used the variant in his life. Beloved Princess is meant to be a liability sort of role that town have to protect to balance out strong roles.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm willing to give you a stay as vig.

Rugrat has claimed beloved princess, where if lynched next day phase is skipped. Doddsy has claimed too
whats doddsys claim

and im not interested in u tellong me ur gna make me stay cuz of a vig claim. take a stance already. where is the scum?

RDK

Marvelous
Stop stalling! Vote ekko.

Anyone not isn't town!!!

If he's town ill take the blame but at least we will have time to fix it later!!!!

We can't deal with him in late game

Back