• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Lethal

Exceptional
I didn't jail anyone n1 or n3
Ok, that rules that theory out then.

yeah I don't think scum can kill ekko without sacrificing a member

so I guess I can jail BPD and tiara can watch me?

all right I'll either jail you or her tonight. if she can watch she should watch me but idk if I she can. probably shouldn't say one way or the other

Ekko/Tiara listed as his jailed targets. No mention of PHEN0M. How does Dragon get the armour if PHEN0M forced Dragon to commute on this night, provided CP doesn't change his mind (at which point I don't think he would have). Dragon confirmed receipt of the armour.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
eh you and I have been very useful for agenda pushes, if these are high caliber players and my tinfoils are sensible (scum deffo has motive to kill Tiara instead of me for instance in order to avoid BPD getting caught by mechanics for instance)

Who are your top scum reads

Lethal

Exceptional
eh you and I have been very useful for agenda pushes, if these are high caliber players and my tinfoils are sensible (scum deffo has motive to kill Tiara instead of me for instance in order to avoid BPD getting caught by mechanics for instance)

Who are your top scum reads
Phenom, Arp, Evans. Last wolves have to be in there, unless Dragon has power wolved.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Alternatively they just blocked RDK from shooting and used a double kill of sorts in exchange for not being able to kill the night after?

I just think either Evans or Lethal have to be scum here. But not both of them.

RDK: Was gonna shoot Evans. Yet scum stopped this. Why if 1) Evans is Town and 2) RDK was lynch bait? They could have gotten a Townie Evans killed and set up RDK for lynch.

So either 1) Evans is just scum and they used a bus drive/redirect or (ughhh) 2) RDK self destructed because of a faulty gun.

Doddsy > Lethal/Dest > Evans, yes.

I once fake claimed poison in a game as a survival tactic. Fact is, we‘re not sending any heals at him this day phase. If he‘s still alive, we lynch him next day.
I'm noting a very VERY strong hard defense for evans from BPD yday

He was *very* persistent about lynching Lethal, because if my tinfoil is to be believed, it means if lethal flips, BPD absolutely is no longer cleared and all suspicions will fall directly on him

or my tinfoil is derailing the entire thing

@Lethal I'm gonna take a proactive move, what was your claim btw
Could you maybe use one of your abilities on me during day?

Dalton

Distinguished
okay caught up

alright what i wanted to say earlier is I lied about my shots number, I was 3 shots and shot doddsy last night. He did not die

considering mafia kill failed as well and its unexplained how. i wonder if it has something to do with doddsy's role going defensive or being roleblocked by someone or w.e. point is my kill failed on doddsy

lastly @Dalton u not tracking n5 is pretty sus I think tbh. what happened there? i need a decent reasoning for this

@Tiara @Black Pegged Dragon @Retrolize @Evans @Alco @PHEN0M @Doddsy @Lethal @Big Man @Arp Bladstrum
i think its pretty obvious at this point i was only 2xshot, lol.

questions to get us started

1. @Evans did you use ur extra shot? please answer if the message happens when your ability is successful or when the target's ability is successful
2. @Lethal how do u get radhan's rune from godrick's body. is this a slip?
3. @Dalton did u see anyone kill tiara? or could clear anyone from not killing her?
4. @Alco who do u want to lynch today? please lead the discussion. i want to identify u if u r town
5. @Black Pegged Dragon I absolutely disliked ur interactions with doddsy yesterday btw. if lethal is town u r wolf here

another pointers:
- there seem to be no serpent. no extra kills for 2 nights
I had another point I forgot lol
as above, im out of shots. so no.
and u have missed that he had 2 shots invest immunity that he can give to anyone yeah?
"- 2x Law of Causality (You may target a player at night and any investigative action used on them will yield the opposite result)"

Oh dear this maybe brings Dragon back into the mix
yeah this fucks everything up lol. Although ...
this. Lethal looks much worse from this than BPD because Lethal was the guy we had told Ultra to hide behind. So it was pretty telegraphed. although im not sure how ultra's hider role would interact with this?

If Doddsy's role actually would affect whether Ultra dies, I'd feel comfortable lynching Lethal today. But it feels kinda bastard tbh
I mean fuck, players only broadcasted D2 who Ultra needed to hide behind N2. Not hard to manipulate that result.
exactly
Did a bit of digging on SK’s posts during night. There was a post shading and partially scum reading Evans and then like 200 posts later he flipped and town read him after Evans’ read list. Felt like a weird 180 to me off of not much. I can see them aligned.
yeah evans and lethal are my biggest susses right now, alco based on POE if there's anyone extra I guess.
The above SK post caught my eye during my look over of his posts too. It seemed to ping RDK too. He removes 4 town players, leaves Rugrat (Indy) RDK (town) and then me and Alco. I know I’m town so that leaves Alco. Does he leave all teammates out and simply try to focus down mislynch candidates like RDK mentioned or is Alco the 1 teammate?
WIFOM tbh. kinda like you bringing this up though cos i dont think you would if you were the scum he put in this group.

Lethal

Exceptional

Hewg, Benefactor. Craft 2 items (weapon/armour). Cannot craft + gift the same night.

n1 - craft weapon
n2 - gift weapon to haza
n3 - craft armour
n4 - gift armour to Dragon

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Hewg, Benefactor. Craft 2 items (weapon/armour). Cannot craft + gift the same night.

n1 - craft weapon
n2 - gift weapon to haza
n3 - craft armour
n4 - gift armour to Dragon
craft me some armor or weapon, I don't care which one and gift it to me :hm

The X

Marvelous
there's a reason he's holding back and it isn't just to drive everyone and their grandmother insane
it's got a very clear purpose, and the purpose to obfuscate shit in his favor

IMHO not beneficial to town to revoke claims on that basis, and there are other ways scum can use a specific role in mind
if BPD is to be believed, how can we diminish the chances of a BPD role reveal of being used against town to discredit/frame/fake?
I'm holding things back because I'm being stubborn. If I really thought that my claim could prevent town from losing or hammer home a wolf, I'd have no problem doing so. But since it doesn't, and I've made it this far without claiming, might as well push it.

On the chance that I am an indie, we saw how both Poyser and Rugrat flipped with fake claims. So would me claiming really stop me from being indie?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I don't like placing the ball in my court in this way since I just leave it up to others, but it'd give me an interesting direction to take here

Lots of t/t divison

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm holding things back because I'm being stubborn. If I really thought that my claim could prevent town from losing or hammer home a wolf, I'd have no problem doing so. But since it doesn't, and I've made it this far without claiming, might as well push it.

On the chance that I am an indie, we saw how both Poyser and Rugrat flipped with fake claims. So would me claiming really stop me from being indie?
no, that's not what I'm saying
but it would help me gauge things if you claim

Scum clearly has used their ability to work creatively with claims, killing Ratchet (which fang and Soul absolutely prob would do lol), and pushing an agenda against ultra

This late in the game, them using your role to fake more shit doesn't really change the tactic either
If you claim you're helping me out so I can piece together the claims thus far and work backwards or forwards to gather the current claims

The X

Marvelous
I'm noting a very VERY strong hard defense for evans from BPD yday

He was *very* persistent about lynching Lethal, because if my tinfoil is to be believed, it means if lethal flips, BPD absolutely is no longer cleared and all suspicions will fall directly on him

or my tinfoil is derailing the entire thing

Retro, this rabbit hole helps no one. There was no defense of Evans. I was/am dead confident in Doddsy and Lethal. Why on earth would I want anyone else other than those two lynched? Once Lethal flips wolf, and if Golden Order are not dead, then Evans is for sure on the table.

Back