• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Evans

Acclaimed
My claimed usage is accurate but scum killed Ratchet n2 and stopped me from doing it N4

I marked then killed alco consecutively

The X

Marvelous
Also no way scum just goes back to the Rykard claim again.

Also no real reason for wolf Evans to claim this seeing as how I was isoing Phenom.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
“wHy iS eVaNs a FiRm sCuM rEaD?” *Evans proceeds to claim to be another indy who can kill when it seems like curtains are closing. :hestonpls

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
explains why evans was unable to answer a simple question about his role lol

so evans indie, phenom wolf?

could it be 2 wolves?

The X

Marvelous
If Ekko is lying about visiting Evans N1 then this is firmly on the table tbh.

But I don't know how Evans would know since he didnt claim any sort of way of knowing that.

can we trust him to shoot at scum though? We're not letting him win so why would he give a fuck?

The only logical play is lynch him today tbh.
I'm not asking him to shoot for us.

Dalton

Distinguished
Not necessarily.
explain?
Just unvote for a second.
unvote

let's hear it.

My understanding is that Evans has to be lynched one of these days else we lose.

if Evans is Rykard and there are 3 scum we're guaranteed to lose - either to scum or to Evans - so there's no point worrying about that situation anymore

If it is Evans as Rykard and 2 more scum, then Evans wont shoot tonight, so only scum will shoot. There will be 5 people left, 2 of which will be scum. ie, we're not in lylo.

If Evans is bullshitting (dunno why) then we hit scum.

am i missing another permutation?

The X

Marvelous
or there's a Dalton + ekko scum team

Still don't trust you, since this theory taps into my paranoid monkey brain that continues to remain present
It makes sense. Ekko's energy has been weird this phase. He's pushed and pulled back in odd ways.

I feel good about Phenom.

Evans

Acclaimed
“wHy iS eVaNs a FiRm sCuM rEaD?” *Evans proceeds to claim to be another indy who can kill when it seems like curtains are closing. :hestonpls

Interesting reaction.

I’ve claimed expecting you be lynched, not self preservation.

The X

Marvelous
You don't credit for that at all. People sussed me despite Poyser's flip. Your buddy Ekko just sussed me this phase for voting Rugrat over Doddsy.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
anyway fwiw im planning on an evans lynch today, then tomorrow phenom is probably my choice.

evans im confident on, phenom is borderline but suffers compared to the other POE options who are pretty null.

i'll wait for ekko to finish his read back and see if he concurs before voting

also @Black Pegged Dragon are you going to be willing to join on an evans lynch if thats our preferred direction or are you stuck on this Phenom thing?
inclined to do this as well. just wondering what r we dealing with rn

is it

5-1-1

or

4-2-1

or

5-2 and evans is just mafia and lying

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Vote: Evans

Appreciate his effort to cause chaos with numbers dwindling but no buys, he’s been hyper fixated on lynching me voting out the gate and it’s reeked of desperation. Coupled with his play around flipped scum, this is def a last second desperation play as well.

Back