• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
From a rolespec perspective, Evans should be the lynch: we had a skitzo with gunsmith, redirector, cop and watcher all flip. Not sure if we'd get a tracker on top of that!
Roleblocker or another redirector too
Even though T-Pein flipped scum bus driver and I was left alive to be a potential mislynch from not being able to heal Raem, there has to be something that explains why I wasn't able to save him

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
From a rolespec perspective, Evans should be the lynch: we had a skitzo with gunsmith, redirector, cop and watcher all flip. Not sure if we'd get a tracker on top of that!
this is apparently the best way to solve game

the shizo also has 1x bodyguard

guess who else is claimed protective roles? me (seraph) and cp (jailkeeper) and hime (bodyguard)

mafia is so easy to play, we just over complicate it

thanks for helping me crack the code

just role spec and solve

Ultra

THE BEAR
As Hime's official #1 simp what is the reason you think she seems town, I don't see any difference per say for how she was behaving in day 1 and day 2 either with the last game but want to know your justification all the same

This post comes off the heel of Craig reading Hime as town.

I'm really not sure how to interpret this. On one hand he questions giving her a town read which he could have just let go, on the other this post feels very roundabout and his prior engagement on the subject is low

@Aurelian

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
This post comes off the heel of Craig reading Hime as town.

I'm really not sure how to interpret this. On one hand he questions giving her a town read which he could have just let go, on the other this post feels very roundabout and his prior engagement on the subject is low

@Aurelian
Why does it feel roundabout to you?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I'm hitting the books right now so to speak so I'll let you know when I'm finished

Or I could just vote you and ask you for Pizza and reads, how does that sound?
I need to reevaluate a few things and check Hime's interactions.

Magic

Resplendent
- Dalton/Rugar: watcher (town)
- Lethal: schizo (JOAT?) (town)
- Me: hated townie/healer (towni)
- Raem: cop (town)
- Evans (claims tracker) (town???)
- Nat (duelist/bleeder) (town)

I didn't say your scum

I'm fine with either Magic or Evans or Ekko being yeeted today
aurelian can you tell me what your progression is with your reads?

Magic

Resplendent
Okay I was reading back some early d2 stuff and Pein opened by saying Magic and Poyser are scum. Magic then talks to Pein for a while and uhhhhh the dialogue doesn't look like teammates to me at all. Y'all can check it out yourselves it starts around post #2000

Alco also going in pretty hard on Pein d2, don't think they're teamed either

Evans also has a genuine looking back and forth with him, doesn't look teamed either

If anything Poyser looks possibly aligned with Pein from mid-d2, he talks a lot to and about people but almost nothing of it concerns T-Pein. Pein on the other hand goes with this narrative that Magic and Poyser are bussing which in time becomes a general accusation that Poyser is a busser and he also makes a comment that he did something or other during d1 just to trigger Poyser. Those comments strike me as a bit too on the nose, ooo look I'm trying to smear and annoy Poyser, there's no way we're ever teammates.

Poyser himself meanwhile goes other places like he said he would which isn't scummy in itself but he just doesn't care about Pein at all during that time. Ignores the guy for 500 posts or so and then just goes

It's also worth noting that Poyser and Pein aren't reacting to posts where they sus each other. They both like to emoji react in some condescending manner towards posts where others sus them, but with each other there's none of that this game.

Seriously reread d2 and pay attention to how Poyser and Pein talk to each other and how they talk to other people. Poyser opens d2 by saying he wants to lynch Pein but explore other directions which he does. He goes in hard for Aurelian in particular, meanwhile Pein is talking his crap about recruits and whatnot and Poyser just doesn't care. Usually whenever he has someone nailed to a wall he keeps burying their every point to make sure they stay nailed to the wall, there's none of that here.

I think the plan was to explore other directions as Poyser said he would and hopefully find one that they could drag in front of a T-Pein lynch. Poysers posts towards me also look manipulative in hindsight, like egging me on whenever I made a good point against Aurelian or this thing right here

If I simply compare Magics and Poysers reactions to being accused of bussing each other by T-Pein, Magic definitely looks way less likely to be Peins teammate.
that was my contention with it btw. he went in much harder on myself and aurelian than he did tpein despite reading all of 3 as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back