• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
do you think that's more scummy than the people that weren't on hime at all and just not present in the thread for nearly 8 hours as hime was 2 away from hammer(and 1 away after psychic voted).

i took my vote off after ekko voted. there was at no point she was lynched or not lynched because of me because other people either weren't present to vote her or didn't vote her.
Point is you unvoted her when it matter most and voted her again when it no longer counted. I had already sus you and this is basically the nail on the coffin.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
1. Ultra - ???
3. Aurelian - Hated/Healer - blocked from healing RAEM n3
7. CP - Miller/JK, JK'd Magic n2
9. Magic - VT
10. Psychic - ???
12. Alco - ???
14. Flower - ???
15. Ekko - Seraph Knight, protecting CP
17. Evans - Tracker, tracked Ekko to CP n1, Magic nowhere n2
20. Poyser - ???
21. Tweet - ???

@Flower @Psychic we are doing mass claim, I want you both to claim first

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Poyser talks back and forth with Pein for a page or two and makes a few points against him but by that point Pein is the biggest or second biggest wagon, and only because Lethal was just completely undefendable. Stands to reason that if his teammate dragged his feet that much, Poyser would get a few licks in just so we can't say he didn't wanna lynch Pein. But from what I've read so far they don't appear necessarily unaligned unlike a few others I mentioned.

Ultra

THE BEAR
too busy attacking women that he can't even remember the proper details

Why do read her scum?

Oh wait, vagina. Got it.

Hime doesn't CC if they're scum, no matter if it is a different role. Surely not.

Lynch Ekko.

If Ekko flips town, Hime knows they're gonna get fucking ruined the next day?

No, we're not.

:pogba:

After you've spent an entire game talking about how to look at peoples play and being empathetic about their playstyles and why to read them town, you pivot just like that?

I'm not as confident on Aurelian as I once was.
I don't think Hime is scum.

I've still missed a lot of posts due to work with the other players. As said previously, I've been very self involved and stuck to the stuff I've been involved with to try and keep up to date.

I actually think this looks pretty terrible on Evan's part

He has pretty much 0 input on Hime previous. When I pushed Flower, he made some comment that blanketly discredited my direction of push, so it's clear to say he was taking note of my thread direction, but didn't actually say anything about Hime until eod

Magic

Resplendent
Point is you unvoted her when it matter most and voted her again when it no longer counted. I had already sus you and this is basically the nail on the coffin.

i was literally not voting hime for 30 minutes. what happened in those 30 minutes that makes you think that was the most vital time and not the previous 8 hours?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I'm Zinogre, Developer. I gain a new role every day from D3 onward and get told once I gained my final role

Start of D3 I got a recharge shot, used it on CP

I got an amplify shot today which is why I asked if anyone has a role that can be amplified

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'm Zinogre, Developer. I gain a new role every day from D3 onward and get told once I gained my final role

I got an amplify shot today which is why I asked if anyone has a role that can be amplified
idk how my role can be amplified but you can try it!

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Anyway, I think we should pay some attention to Hime's read list.

I remember calling her out on her weird T Pein Town read here:

Not really
kinda just skipped around and read whatever was interesting

Don't recall reading a single sworder post
Tweet can be town
T-pein too

Why T Pein?

Which made no sense at all at the time, so maybe it's worth checking if there are other "nonsense" read of hers which could help us find her team mates.

Magic

Resplendent

what does amplifying a role do?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Because I see lots of people voting Magic and I think he's town and Poyser might be scum, I want people to actually read stuff again before they lynch Magic
I agree people shouldn't be throwing votes down rn but you should really catch up

The world doesn't revolve around the t-pein lynch

Magic

Resplendent
Because I see lots of people voting Magic and I think he's town and Poyser might be scum, I want people to actually read stuff again before they lynch Magic

the only ones voting me are psychic and aurelian and they play in their own world of "oh you sus me, well you can be scum then". i didnt even sus aurelian and he's on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back