• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Can you tell me what you're seeing because at a glance Magic's eod posts look fucking horrid to me

do you think that's more scummy than the people that weren't on hime at all and just not present in the thread for nearly 8 hours as hime was 2 away from hammer(and 1 away after psychic voted).

Magic

Resplendent
actually aurelians vote was one of the worst on me throughout the whole thing
he goes in defending me:

then acting like hes not caught up with the thread (note i had already revealed targets at this point):

then immediately voting me right after:

we have this that looks really good for aurelian too.

@Poyser what are your thoughts on aurelain now? also flower she just seems absent.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So after doing a raw search of the term "Hime" which accounts for both times mentioned and when players quote her here are my impressions -

- Magic talks around her slot a lot a lot a lot. Talks to her, talks about her. A lot of this is accounted for by his increased engagement in general, but compared to Poyser who has a similar post count it's more apparent. His position on her tends to flip back and forth, at first he's kinda scum reading her, then he's demanding I stop talking about her, and at some point near end of yesterday he arrives at a town read based on the CC situation. Overall hard to characterize his treatment of her slot down to a singular motive though.

- Poyser actually doesn't really talk about or around her slot altogether to much. There's a lot of comments about her owning me or whatever and then at different points he tosses her onto a PoE list or something, but leading up to her voting him I actually don't see all too much. His insistence he should be obviously unaligned is a bit bizarre to me in light of this, because if anything I would sooner think that if he was her team mate he'd be doing more with her not less

Going to cap it off there since their ISO's are massive and everyone else who isn't soft cleared can just be examined in isolation

Ultra

THE BEAR
do you think that's more scummy than the people that weren't on hime at all and just not present in the thread for nearly 8 hours as hime was 2 away from hammer(and 1 away after psychic voted).

Well this is a vague insinuation - there's several factors to consider here between timezones and the fact that Hime's slip came towards the very tail end of the day. Are you going to name names here or?

Magic

Resplendent
hime listen
im going to unvote and make it go to no lynch (assuming it isnt hammered yet)

i think mafia are alco, rugrat/evan, poyser

if u make it out alive do u wanna town core to victory?

unvote

not that it has to be said, but much like nat i dont see a scum player being this transparent about defending a scum player.

Psychic

Yennefer
Either Ekko or Magic must go
I don't like how Magic keeps sussing people but at the same time, keeps taking his vote off people he sussed. I think his whole scum team was just bussing each other. I'm pretty convinced that it was him taking his votes off hime that helped save her last night. Ekko's vote didnt really count once magic took his votes off Hime, and only voted her again after it no longer counted.

Vote lynch magic
3PC-MEN-WIFE-BEATER-TANK-TOP-WHITE_300x.jpg

Who's next?
LOL, You're the only person who thought this of yourself, no one else did.
Good shit on hime btw, ima use this 6 hour drive I got ahead of me to reread again and check out those hime interactions

Ultra is town obv
why town and not SK?
@Ekkologix As Psychic's resident panty sniffer could you explain to me what the fuck she was doing when she argued Hime was not counter claiming you.
Ok earlier Hime tried to confused the thread by making multiple posts saying that Ekko had the same role as rugrat/evans. I thought that she was confused. Clearly I didn't read that one post where she said like she was cc him.
Rn my solve is Evans/Psychic/Magic with Ultra as SK

my post T-Pein POE was garbage but at least I realized it in time to push actual mafia d3

Ekko should be completely ignored for town's benefit. He was saying Hime was town and started theorizing me being scum last night. He's not mafia, he's just a fucking garbage player

Is there a reason why I'm up there in PoE? I always said that I wasn't ready to townread Hime just yet. Not sure if I ever did. Once I realized that she was cc ekko's role, I knew her slot had to be resolved, which was why I voted her EoD.
She did voted Ultra with me which makes me think that Ultra can't be mafia with her. I think Ultra still might be the SK though. Don't think anyone else wanted to kill Hime that badly lol.

Ultra

THE BEAR
why town and not SK?

She did voted Ultra with me which makes me think that Ultra can't be mafia with her. I think Ultra still might be the SK though. Don't think anyone else wanted to kill Hime that badly lol.

Cool, you immediately pivot to finding a fresh avenue to shade me

Magic

Resplendent
I don't like how Magic keeps sussing people but at the same time, keeps taking his vote off people he sussed. I think his whole scum team was just bussing each other. I'm pretty convinced that it was him taking his votes off hime that helped save her last night. Ekko's vote didnt really count once magic took his votes off Hime, and only voted her again after it no longer counted.

Vote lynch magic

i took my vote off after ekko voted. there was at no point she was lynched or not lynched because of me because other people either weren't present to vote her or didn't vote her.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
The interactions between Pein and Poyser d1 are jovial as all hell compared to how they talk to others

Don't let this guy tell you that he went after T-Pein harder than anyone else, it's far from true

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I honestly wouldn't be against a Magic lynch at this point. Magic has basically characterized his entire play up till today (day 4) defending me and getting into long arguments with Poyser over my role and that of Evans. Suddenly with all the dead town flips, Magic admitting his PoE has been "all sorts of fucked and wrong" and me taking a more guarded stance with him NOW he starts to look at me more suspiciously?

Very weird heel face turn on his part.

Magic

Resplendent
I honestly wouldn't be against a Magic lynch at this point. Magic has basically characterized his entire play up till today (day 4) defending me and getting into long arguments with Poyser over my role and that of Evans. Suddenly with all the dead town flips, Magic admitting his PoE has been "all sorts of fucked and wrong" and me taking a more guarded stance with him NOW he starts to look at me more suspiciously?

Very weird heel face turn on his part.

i relook at literally everyone as the game goes on as it's proper to do.

typically id say this is a sus way to be overly concerned considering i asked you a singular question with no pressure, but since this is just how you play it's probably more of a town response. it's also exactly why reading some of you all is so hard. you guys are too pre-occupied over yourselves and being alive that so many of you are playing as if you're a survivor opposed to town apart of a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back