• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
so pein is an easy mislynch and poyser is an insincere push?

you literally agreed with lethal being scummy too?
Yeah, I agree Lethal was scummy and I will take my part of the blame.

But why are you now confident in yet another after we made a mistake of lynching a sussy player? Pein is no different, he’s just stubborn as hell.

Psychic

Yennefer
I’m not sure his pushes are sincere after Lethal, and because I think Pein is an easy mislynch.

Who do you scumread?
Ultra. You might want to iso my posts as to why.
T-pein just seem off this game, regardless his slot needs to be resolved.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
i think poyser as scum isn't as likely to go all in in lynching me until there's sufficient support.

i dont agree with claiming for no reason for the same reasons as you, but i find him town on play overall. i dont think he'd go out of his way to play for a vendetta against poyser as scum and i dont see it as self preservation which is what poyser is saying it. i dont think he's trying to appease poyser and i dont think it's some grand play to save himself.

Thanks.

And what do you think of Hime and Ultra right now? They are each pretty sure the other is scum. I think Ultra is looking a bit better currently.

Natalija

Divine Departure
dalton is the only one who comes to mind (tho tbf i dont really remember his posts)
he did say as scum he busses a lot tho
ultra said he would vote t-pein but hasnt so far
not sure who else
Lolol I don’t remember Dalton either, and I also feel uneasy about Imposter.

So, what does the flip change for you? Who do you scumread now, apart from Pein apparently?

Magic

Resplendent
Yeah, I agree Lethal was scummy and I will take my part of the blame.

But why are you now confident in yet another after we made a mistake of lynching a sussy player? Pein is no different, he’s just stubborn as hell.

well 1) i trust cp and i know he's town 2) tpein has done literally nothing to show he's town 3) he refuses to claim so that won't help resolve him either 4) there's sufficient teammate equity there too

what sense is there in leaving tpein alive only to be mislynched later at a more crucial time? do you think he's going to become more solvable for any reason? why leave an uncooperative slot alive to hurt town?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Overall had more contributions this game.
I feel like that's not really true though? hasn't done much except sus hime. lost his argument with hime. hime has talked about other stuff and been more active this phase imo. or at least in the last several hours.

Magic

Resplendent
Thanks.

And what do you think of Hime and Ultra right now? They are each pretty sure the other is scum. I think Ultra is looking a bit better currently.

i think hime's contributions have been better this phase than last phase where she just kept spouting off she was bored and provided almost nothing.

honestly i liked her aggression and anger at nat too in regards to not hammering. there's not exactly a counter wagon so it doesn't look like she's trying to save anyone else so i don't see any scum motivation behind it.

Magic

Resplendent
and for ultra i haven't really liked his gameplay. there was a few string of posts i thought looked better, but overall his contributions have been weak. that does differ from last game's play, but others have said he can be reserved as scum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back