• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
if you think he actually has a meeting then what's your issue. He'll be back in a few minutes, he just said that
I think you didn't understand what Ratchet meant. He could just have claim instead of asking a question. A lot of things can happen in 15 minutes.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I do think it stands out a bit, just because it basically contradicts your stated game view at this point in favor of shadowing me
That's fine.

But if you look at it from the perspective that I don't know how long we have left + having you as town + this being a majority lynch

I think it makes complete sense - because that is what happened.

I am of the WG species, I'm not well adjusted to Majority lynch, but I'm at least willing to vote with consensus - albeit it seems that your rally was not actually consensus by the looks of it.

Poyser

i dont think that's true after the extension, we can pivot to nibel or aurelian or yall can even push me. scum doesnt know what happens in the next 6 hours as its often time the most active time of game threads
Ok this is stupid I’m done with it

Day 2 Vote Count 3

Magic

Resplendent
Kinda wanna let the subs get into the game and then go from there. Don‘t feel like lynching one of them today.

Unvote.

Vote: Tempest

I've skimmed over the majority of Day 1, like this the best. I'd like to give Ultra his lynch, firstly, as I've mostly agreed with what he has been saying. In addition, some of CP, er, "Tempest"'s positions and statements have rang untrue to me - one such case that I remember is where he implied that he searched through multiple past games to find how Watson typically approached and read Fang, I don't really buy this for a second because it's not something I think he would ever take much interest in, and I certainly don't see him going above in that way to check a point that's ultimately not going to help him solve.

GTH I would have Gad as scum too. Not really buying anything he's selling, especially his push (or rather, his support of RDK's push) on Flower where he didn't seem at all interested in considering things like Flower's personality or established history before co-opting it.

I'll try and get a full reads list together shortly, but happy with Watson, Gram, Emil, Cubey, Flower, Bachi and Ultra as town. Happy with, but less so, with hime and Mango.

VOTE LYNCH RATCHET
”EKKO MAKING THE MOST NONSENSE-BASICS POSTS EVER”
RATCHET: YEAH MY GUYS, HE IS TOWN!
-YOU SHOULD WALK ON MY WAVELENGTH, YEAH!!-

Vote Lynch Gad

claim

so it seems I’m ploughing a lone furrow with Nibel

Vote aurelian

I expect he’ll be here on demand much in the style of beetlejuice

Vote Lynch Gad.

Honestly just done with this guy.

in fact fuck it, time is short

vote gad

ye lets go

vote lynch gad

Still 3h.

Unvote.

I'm around to pile on whenever. Got no plans after work.

Vote lynch gad

pls claim @Gadministraitor

vote lynch cp

Vote CP.

Whatever.

Seems everyone gets something N3 except me

:catcry

I'm with Flower on this though, vanilla until N3 sounds made up. Doesn't really fit the character either since they had powers since the start of the series.

vote lynch gad

one way to find out

vote lynch gad

vote Ekko

vote lynch: emil

VOTE LYNCH EMIL
2 HOURS LEFT THO, IDK IF THIS WILL HAPPEN
-LETS GO MHA-

Vote Gad.

Just done a little bit of reading back and saw ultra was the first that I could see that properly took reloaded apart and then Ekko asked him for a claim not long after so eh

vote cp

I don’t really wanna be dictating a lynch anyway when I ain’t read shit or Jack

its possible cp is ducking and playing for no lynch

vote lynch cp

Took a bit more than 30 minutes, are we short on time?
What's the case with Tempest?

Vote Lynch Tempest

I'll just reply to the quotes I had from before I had to go in case we short on time. And I'll catch up to the rest after

As someone who has not played the previous game as you're referencing I am not familiar with it, but that being said you're not really giving a tangible reason as to why you feel this to be performative.
This looks like you're trying to adress an event in front of you without actually saying anything about it - cwac - in other words.

I think there should be enough content in their fight to have at the very least a lean one way or the other.

On nibel, what is it about him that has pinged you?

This is a very insecure post, what is this about?

You seem very nervous here, it seems like you're trying to put some content out there but at the same time you feel very cautious about what you're saying.
This does not align with the Ekko I'm familiar with, you're usually more brazen and headstrong, here you just seem wishy washy.

I gotta ask, what do you mean by the bolded?

Based on the previous post, I am willing to vote that way.
But rn I'm voting for you because Ultra is rallying for your wagon

Again with a nervous post, this is concerning to say the least.

You seem to have an opinion on this, so I implore you to articulate your reasonings for this stance so that I can understand on what basis this claim is made

You "kinda" wanna, but you also unvoted before anyone else. You seem to lack a bit of conviction.
Is your mech that lukewarm that you relent that easily?

I'd have to actually Iso Aurelian, but his post today caught my attention.

Both of you have mentioned Nibel for lynch, what do you have on him?

What lead you towards the RDK being serial thesis?

While I can comprehend your logic, I also think this is a bit of a strange take. If you read Ratchet as scum by Association of Ekko then by all means Ekko should be first prio.

So basically as I understand it, you're pushing Ratchet because he is here and can talk for himself, but voting and pushing an AFK who isn't going to talk won't forward the conversation - in other words - won't help solve the game.
That is fair enough, I can respect that, but I would still in this case prioritize Ekko over Ratchet here if you're basing Ratchet to be scum by association.

If you're pushing Ratchet here and he ends up town - is Ekko exonerated?

That is also fair, I guess I was brushing that alternative under the "personal bias" rug

Fine

[VOTE LYNCH Tempest]

I thought there was a reason for Ultra's rally so I came in here blind

Unvote

Which direction do you want to go?

Vote Lynch Tempest

So we are waiting him?

Unvote
Tempest(5)-Ultra, ratchet, flower, ekko, cubey

Gad(3)-Gram,, hime, dofla,

Emil(3)-Tempest, rdk, bachi

With 18 Alive, It takes 10 votes to achieve majority.

You have 6 hours and 12 minutes.

Ratchet

Let me cook

Boys in mafia have a lot of testosterone

Aaide from you being a m*n apologist

It can get exhausting to witness or deal with

Ergo
Pleasant calm boys good vibes bad vibe when boys spit. They need gorilla enclosures to fight to the death
I'm sure you didn't take a break from packing to only offer input on this did you?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
He probably does, but his first post would probably be more frustrated than this, and could have had his claim - instead he asks a question that he doesn't need the answer for really, and then leaves. There is so little urgency here.
I don't even know how many votes are on me I just skimmed my mentions (aurelian asking me where I am at 4 am lol) and a few other posts and saw some votes

Magic

Resplendent
lowkey did an extension to get my vote count numbers up.

(his is a joke, my apologies for the lack of vote counts).

Poyser

lowkey did an extension to get my vote count numbers up.

(his is a joke, my apologies for the lack of vote counts).
200.gif

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him

Gad(2)-Cubey, Mango

Magic finna kill me off by acciden is2g

RDK

Marvelous
I outlined my issue in the post you've quoted. I don't buy his reaction as frustrated town about to be mislynched, and if he's aware of the wagon on him (he was), then he could have claimed before his meeting which would at least show some urgency from him. What part of this is unclear to you?
don't you think he would claim before being afk as scum too? He would know the optics of disappearing for 15 minutes without claiming would be bad, he's not stupid

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Let me cook

Boys in mafia have a lot of testosterone

Aaide from you being a m*n apologist

It can get exhausting to witness or deal with

Ergo
Pleasant calm boys good vibes bad vibe when boys spit. They need gorilla enclosures to fight to the death
dr-phil-what.gif

What am I reading lmao

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm sure you didn't take a break from packing to only offer input on this did you?
I can be sad and get high and pack while enjoying Mafia

Instead of rawdogging me front and center about irl obligations because you don't have obligations touch grass, can you please
I dunno
Ask me what you need? Tell me what observations you're interested in hearing? What's pressing for you so I address it while I have the time?

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors

Gad(2)-Cubey, Mango

I am currently Unvoting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back