• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Because I still believe the chain of events here is shockingly bad enough from even a not-so-great-as-scum individual, that if I were to believe it's true, I think if you compound it it still breaks down pretty badly, so basically I'd put everyone who wasn't here strictly under the scope.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Because I still believe the chain of events here is shockingly bad enough from even a not-so-great-as-scum individual, that if I were to believe it's true, I think if you compound it it still breaks down pretty badly, so basically I'd put everyone who wasn't here strictly under the scope.
sometimes the easiest answer is the right one. can easily see give or take 2 scum in dalton, phenom, lawls, brutus, cubey

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
yo reloady u looking kinda sus in ur re-entrance my man
next time he mentions reloaded it is to sus him
Everything I do is sus these days :catcry

r u playing for the too scummy to be scum or what

I guess I am bro :catcry

hey reloady can u claim pls
later he asks reloaded to claim
I don't need to rn
reloaded refuses and ekko never follows up
reloaded looks a lot like last game, initially didn't push there because he threw out some explanations for his reads at the first time of asking unlike last game where we had to hound him 10 times to do so, but ultra raised a good point that his reasons conformed to other people's inputs after the fact.

gram's not been inspiring so far.

im good with getting reloaded's claim

if gram is scum hes playing on easy mode rn given thread activity, cant rly bother with him day 1 until we sort out inactive/low contributors properly

do u have a reason to town read RDK or is he null for you? take a look at his posts from grand scheme of things it doesnt move the game anywhere
ekko's response to my post above. asked him to claim earlier, now says he's "good with getting a claim"
@Flower what stops cp from being town and wrong on you?
ngl in retrospect this pings me as potential TMI lol but I'll feel bad if he's just having a good town game and playing peacemaker
they dont have to out themselves, they wud just need to say i am a villain and town as well

if none does that we need to flip reloady eventually, at a minimum to confirm that villains can indeed be town

counter argument - reloady can panic claim before anyone tells him what to do

scums have fakes guys

also this

its flavor text in the OP but league of villains are the bad guys here (relo claims one of them)

only saving grace can MAYBE be this

but even that doesnt mean magic will go against the source material to make a villain a town character, that just makes it harder on town for no real reason. id understand if reloady was a miller atleast, but not just a graverobber

reloady just messed up. happens

its actually healthy for the game. magic endorses fakes, he just doesnt like freebies

and i dont think magic likes giving town a villain character without making them miller. this is a huge buff to scum for no reason, magic wont make the game easy for scum

m8 why r u against the idea that he just paniced and messed up? its not his first time doing that either

in avatar we gave him a full fake role and he managed to sort of butcher it a fair bit when claiming it because he was pressure to claim and it caught him offguard

the host gave mafia fakes. reloady doesnt know the flavor so he messed up and didnt claim his fake. it happens

its easier to believe that over believing that magic gives town a villain character which essentially equates to a freebie mislynch and setting a town player to fail

well, what WF hosts do is give the scum members their roles in a seperate role PM

and then in the main chat they can drop the fakes there in a list like this

fake 1
fake 2
fake 3
etc..

reloady could have just read his role PM and forgot about the fakes and panic claimed the flavor of his role PM

i mean idk, if it's wrong i'll just live with magic making the game harder on town for no reason

when helping psychic design left 4 dead game magic was nerfing lots of pro-scum stuff. i hardly believe he gives scum a freebie misyeet by making the MAIN ANTAGONIST as a town gravedigger

this argument only works if this is a flavor where its hard for the host to make fake claims, so they wud mis mash villains and heros around and you can have some heroes be mafia. MHA is not like that. there are 100s of heros and villains to pick a town/mafia team from. there is no reason to make the main antagonist a town role unless you are deliberately setting the player to fail and I don't think magic does that.

yep, hes obviously just mafia. no indie will have shinogi as a fake or mentioned in the role

i think he took like 20 minutes to search up the wiki and come up with a survivor claim
this could all certainly be construed as TMI though. he seemed really certain about this and wanted to convince the thread that 1) magic gave fakes 2) reloaded just panic claimed without help 3) he's flipping mafia

overall his progression on relo strikes me as odd. started off defending him against ultra's case, then said he was sus and asked for a claim, didn't get it, dropped it, when relo became a topic again he reiterated he wanted the claim, and then went all in on reloaded being a panicking mafioso who ignored the fake magic gave him, which seems unnecessarily specific. I'll also say that ekko's overall been relatively reasonable and cooperative this game which always gives me suspicion with his slot, and I do think he's been barking up the wrong tree re: RDK who he clearly preferred pressing to pressing reloaded. could easily see this being aligned with reloaded and leaning scum regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back