• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Hello again friends!

Full disclosure I’m definitely not catching up 2000 posts but I’ll look into somebody(s) if someone presents me with a good case

Also a summary would be appreciated

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Hello again friends!

Full disclosure I’m definitely not catching up 2000 posts but I’ll look into somebody(s) if someone presents me with a good case

Also a summary would be appreciated
Vote Lynch Poyser.

Lazy smh.

Day 2 Vote Count 2

Magic

Resplendent
Tempest(1)-Ultra
Gad(2)-Cubey, Flower
Rugrat(1)-RDK
Nibel(2)-Gram, Emil

With 18 Alive, It takes 10 votes to achieve majority.

P94, I can't bring myself to read the last few pages lmao. You will have to live with it, and if there are any posts in that stretch that is worth reading, hit me up.

Vote Lynch GAD
Let's get his Swedish ass

As someone who possess no knowledge or context, what is the case on Mr. Nibel?

That's not how this works, if she reveals first you can just make up whatever story to fit the narrative.

And you came to that conclusion, how?

This is a whack ass post lmao, you only have 2 Town reads and a null?

Why do you think Flower/ Gram is town, and what is the major point of contention in regards to giving Fang a scum or town lean?

I am not sure if this is just personal bias talking, or if this is some weird ploy to fake cred your teammate.

Pretty sure Ultra is hard lock town after this post. Exquisite.

That being said, from this entire post, I could not discern how the Dalton vote came into fruition. Mind elaborating?

You would have to elaborate on that thesis my good Hime.

What are the evidence in favor of this world that you're trying to sell?

I could pretty much with a single post dispell Ultra's involvement with Reloaded's faction.

Is this sheeping Ultra, if not, why are you voting Dalton?

Is this some back hand way of claiiming indie?

Tell me why it is dumb, and what this comment contributes towards the greater understanding of the game?

Hime? Paranoid?
She seems to have reverse paranoia from what I've seen, clearing dubious individuals on a whim.

I believe I am subbed for Phenom, and I can say that I am Town.

Though you'd have to take my word for it.

Think I want a claim from @Rugrat .

Vote Lynch Rugrat.

None of this makes any sense, ultra was the first to mention reloaded as scum and cased him pretty convincingly. He was going to get plenty of credit as is. No need for him to do any of this crap and I don't buy that you believe any of it either, big vibe of you making it up as you go along here

vote hime

vote lynch rugrat

claim pls if ur not going to do anything else @Rugrat

unvote
vote Emil

Vote lynch Dr. Watson

Vote Lynch Poyser.

Lazy smh.

Tempest(1)-Ultra

Gad(2)-Cubey, Mango

Rugrat(2)-RDK, Emil

Nibel(1)-Gram

Poyser(1)-Flower

Dr. Watson(1)-hime

Emil(1)-Tempest

With 18 Alive, It takes 10 votes to achieve majority.

Last edited:

Poyser

Flower why aren’t you following ultra on tempest? Didnt you always say he’s the super duper bestest tempest reader in all the land?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Flower why aren’t you following ultra on tempest? Didnt you always say he’s the super duper bestest tempest reader in all the land?
I kinda wanna lynch Gad today. But everyone seems to be ignoring that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back