• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Remember the last game we played together and you aligned on the same thought process and got me mislynched then you got executed the next day?

Good times.
What are you on about lol? Or is this unrelated to the post you quoted?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
What are you on about lol? Or is this unrelated to the post you quoted?
I'm saying your pushing and jumping through a lot of mental loops to follow your scenario I'm potentially aligned with Craig bases off extremely convulted logic.

Day 3 vc1

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Lmao Ekko was hider

[Vote lynch RDK]

Unvote

Actually
Ekko was odd night only

vote fang

I’ll scrap most of what I wrote lmao but I think fang doesn’t look so good

Fang seems really unfang. He also was shading ultra for trying to keep cp in poe lol. In fact this post is incredibly wishy washy

Think the part about flower and Gad is probably the laziest point possible. Also seems to contradict himself by saying he wants to see more from cp but also sussing ultra for keeping cp in poe??

Vote lynch Mango

We need to get claims out of him/Rug asap

vote lynch: nibel

I’m alright with this too

vote mango

Alright, King.

Vote Lynch Mango

Oh that's a good point actually

unvote

as you were

but I'm opposing rugrat

-HELLO MHA, ITS YA RADIO HOST-
I WILL BE VOTING FANG THIS DAY PHASE, THINK THAT HIS SYNERGY WITH BOTH CRAIG AND WATSON IS TO BIG TO IGNORE
LETS START WITH THESE TOWN READS FROM WATSON,

YEAH YOU`RE TOWN ON PAGE 10, AND SHE KEEPS THIS READ TILL HER DEATH, BUT LETS SEE THE PROGRESSION

CP ASKING WATSON ABOUT HER READ, CREATING SOME ¦ACTIVITY¦ I MEAN IT IS OBVIOUS WHO WATSON WAS TALKING ABOUT THERE.

THIS IS THE CONVERSATION...

NOW LETS MOVE ON, IN THIS POST, WATSON TRIES TO CONVINCE CUBEY THAT FANG IS TOWN, THE REASON IS ¦EACH PHASE IS CEMENTING HIM AS BEING SUCH FOR ME PERSONALLY¦ THIS IS NOT RLY A REASON, AND ITS SO BASIC+ LIKE YEAH DUH, CRAIG AND ME AGREED THAT AUREALIAN IS TOWN IN OUR 2 POSTS INTERACTIONS, AND HE IS TOWN...
+AURELIANS ENTIRE ACTIVITY WITH TEMPEST LOOKS FAKE TO ME, THEY WERE BOTH MULTIPLE TIME IN THE THREAD AT THE SAME TIME AND REFUSED TO DISCUSS THAT MECH, I MEAN YEAH FANG QUESTIONED CP, BUT THERE WAS NO PRESSURE THERE AT ALL.
VOTE LYNCH AURELIAN
-LETS GO MHA-

Vote Lynch Gad
Ultra: RDK > Mango
Poyser: Fang > Mango
RDK: Nibel >
Nibel: Mango
Bachi: Fang
Mango: Gad

Mango: 3
Fang/Gad: 1

Poyser

Alright.

Next question, with Dr. Watson flipping scum, what do you make of him linking the two
Seems like he’s having a hell of a game going 2 for 2 immediately after repping in! Early shout for town player of the year if true

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I think you're scum, not really compelled by any of your directions, and I think getting claims out of you and a couple of other blind spots like rugrat will help get things moving quicker
Rugrat hasn't entered my awareness.

I am very curious how you came to the conclusion that I am scum here.

I am 3x Tracker, tracked cube, visit nobody. My predecessor didn't use any action.

Flavor Hawks #2 hero

Now please elaborate on whatever rubbish you've got.

Bachi

Distinguished
TRACKER- HIDDER- COP- WATCHER- JAILER- DAMN BOYS WE STACKED,
-DOWN TO LYNCH IN AURELIAN AND MANGO TODAY MHA-

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I am speechless.

Did you read what I said?

Anything?

It wasn't about claiming, it was about his defense.

I have all the receipts neatly packaged for you in that big ass post for you, so you can read that and come back and say that again.

Poyser

Rugrat hasn't entered my awareness.

I am very curious how you came to the conclusion that I am scum here.

I am 3x Tracker, tracked cube, visit nobody. My predecessor didn't use any action.

Flavor Hawks #2 hero

Now please elaborate on whatever rubbish you've got.
And a tracker too, wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back