To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Churronzon

Should I provide it for you?
It's an actual passage from the book.

"Even if it was a long time ago, are you saying that you, who boast of omnipotence, couldn't handle that opponent?"

"It's Fräulein Kreutune, isn't it? Besides, even if we talk about omnipotence, it's ultimately only the level of omnipotence created by human imagination. Don't expect the kind of omnipotence that truly transcends dimensions, like that of a MagicGod."

If you need it, I can provide you with the exact original version of this passage.
lol what the heck is that.

Sure, I have the raws too. What page is it

fiamma

Notorious
Yeah, going to add it to the Respect thread

Anything other passages you think will be good to add for Magic Gods / explaining Toaru’s cosmology that I haven’t added yet feel free to let me know.

The Respect thread here is merged with this thread but I’m going to make a copy over at WorstGen

Last line on the left:
If it's an attack from the same Magicgod, I could probably endure one shot even if I took it head-on~

She responds to Nephthys, who is worried about other Magicgods, saying that there are other magicgods like her existing here.

I feel sorry for providing paper books at this time when e-books are not yet properly activated.

The part that I can provide as an e-book is after NT21.

Until then, I have to take pictures of the physical books directly.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@fiamma Taking pictures of pages is optional, most I require is just you typing an English translation of the Japanese text when you can.

That way we can avoid mishaps like the whole “Toaru has no Multiverse!!” Fake news by downplayers.

fiamma

Notorious
@fiamma Taking pictures of pages is optional, most I require is just you typing an English translation of the Japanese text when you can.

That way we can avoid mishaps like the whole “Toaru has no Multiverse!!” Fake news by downplayers.

ok sorry

「同じ [魔神] の攻撃なら、 真っ向からぶつかっても一発くらいは耐えられるでしょ」
If it's an attack from the same magic god, could probably endure one shot even if I took it head-on.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
ok sorry

「同じ [魔神] の攻撃なら、 真っ向からぶつかっても一発くらいは耐えられるでしょ」
If it's an attack from the same magic god, could probably endure one shot even if I took it head-on.
Don’t be.

I appreciate the extra effort on your part with this

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Facts. I blame Miki pushing her out in favor of Misaka and Shokuhou

Itsuwa and Kanzaki could easily be the Magic equivalent of Misaka if they were just given more attention

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Didn’t know about the Respect Dome until now

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
mostly-gt10-memes-v0-o1kg923h5puc1.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

A comparative amateur in electric powers like Cole beating Misaka will never not be funny to me now that Xhom brought up this thread again.

Cole in the first game: Shits himself at Alden telekinetically lifting a bus

Misaka catching entire skyscrapers thrown at her like fastballs by High Priest, Railgun-punching mechas to outer space, and magnetically moving 6 million tons of Iron Sand with ease be like

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It's funny how I've completely changed my mind about that fight since then :tupac

Misaka scales to Saints who then scale to Gabriel who, by flexing just a fraction of their full power can destroy the planet and then knock the debris out of the solar system

:char

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
On the subject of Gabriel, did Gabriel ever actually use pure water during WW3?

Back