• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Doddsy

Mafia God
But a Soul lynch this phase allows you to confirm you are watcher as well as another chance to kill more townies at night.

Please do not OMGUS me Flower, please. Look at my position in this game, it's COMFY. I got a check on me. Got to go through Alco first before you get to me. I'm strapped with a vest. Wolves really going to strongman kill me (if they have one), a fucking vanilla townie? Over power roles? That'd be stupid. Face it Flower, you calling me scum here makes you look worse.
Even with Alco flip you could still be GF to be fair. I still want you to claim if you're the only unclaimed and say there's no info to be lost by you doing so.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
But a Soul lynch this phase allows you to confirm you are watcher as well as another chance to kill more townies at night.

Please do not OMGUS me Flower, please. Look at my position in this game, it's COMFY. I got a check on me. Got to go through Alco first before you get to me. I'm strapped with a vest. Wolves really going to strongman kill me (if they have one), a fucking vanilla townie? Over power roles? That'd be stupid. Face it Flower, you calling me scum here makes you look worse.
You do you. I‘m Town and I don‘t see why we shouldn‘t lynch SK this day phase. He literally admitted he killed the Jailor. Ever since I caught SK you started shading me. I just don‘t like this.

Lethal

T.B.A
Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus
Hide/Commute/Untargetable
Roleblock *
Bus Drive / Redirect *
Framer/Lawyer
Miscellaneous
Kill / Poison / Arson
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect

On the host action resolution though, commuter solves before roleblock which I’m assuming includes jailor.

@Black Pegged Dragon
Am I overthinking this?

The X

Marvelous
You do you. I‘m Town and I don‘t see why we shouldn‘t lynch SK this day phase. He literally admitted he killed the Jailor. Ever since I caught SK you started shading me. I just don‘t like this.
You think Soul is wolf?

The X

Marvelous
Roleblock *
Bus Drive / Redirect *
Framer/Lawyer
Miscellaneous
Kill / Poison / Arson

On the host action resolution though, commuter solves before roleblock which I’m assuming includes jailor.

@Black Pegged Dragon
Am I overthinking this?
What are you trying to say?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Roleblock *
Bus Drive / Redirect *
Framer/Lawyer
Miscellaneous
Kill / Poison / Arson

@Black Pegged Dragon
Am I overthinking this?
Hmm it's hard to say really. Commute in that sense I think would apply to the target of the commute, not someone forcibly commuting someone else.

Back