• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Ekko, there's nothing nefarious here, I promise. However, RDK said that there was hints that Soul's character is in this game.

But something else just popped into my head. Is it possible that RDK's role could be just a red herring? We saw Fang didn't have a fake claim. What if RDK's role doesn't really give hints, but just allows scum to use Soul's character as a fake claim?

I don't know man. Things aren't adding up.
[Vote lynch BLD]

this reads insincere to me, it appeals to my pathos personally, almost as a way to throw me off

role speculation when RDK 1) flipped town 2) isn't even here to counter any potential questions/answers is questionable to me

The X

Marvelous
[Vote lynch BLD]

this reads insincere to me, it appeals to my pathos personally, almost as a way to throw me off

role speculation when RDK 1) flipped town 2) isn't even here to counter any potential questions/answers is questionable to me
Why do you think what I'm trying to do in this game is just to trick you??

We don't need RDK here, though. I'm just tinfoiling things. Players have said Gram sometimes puts red herrings in his game. I setup specced and was told it wouldn't be that easy.

If Soul is wolf, that means he is not the serpent and that the messages RDK got were a red herring.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Why is Retro just quoting a shit load of posts without any elaboration on them?
bc its a long thing to go through and i want opinions on what I've quoted

What things stick out to you the most from those exchanges, and what voting patterns stick out to you?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Why do you think what I'm trying to do in this game is just to trick you??

We don't need RDK here, though. I'm just tinfoiling things. Players have said Gram sometimes puts red herrings in his game. I setup specced and was told it wouldn't be that easy.

If Soul is wolf, that means he is not the serpent and that the messages RDK got were a red herring.
everyone needs to relax on 1 measly vote, each time ive done this it puts people on some weird high alert when the phase is far from over

and to answer your q:
almost the entire game is based on lies and speculating what motives someone has, of *course* i think i feel im being tricked when there's no flip on you and you're still a??? slot and ur approach isn't making it easier

"just please believe me im actually generic townie but i won't say anything other than how my abilities don't harm anyone and neither does my role haha. like guys omg already!!! craig and RDK sussed me but i swear it's my town play!!!!!"
solid defenses throughout this game
why should i believe you

The X

Marvelous
everyone needs to relax on 1 measly vote, each time ive done this it puts people on some weird high alert when the phase is far from over

and to answer your q:
almost the entire game is based on lies and speculating what motives someone has, of *course* i think i feel im being tricked when there's no flip on you and you're still a??? slot and ur approach isn't making it easier

"just please believe me im actually generic townie but i won't say anything other than how my abilities don't harm anyone and neither does my role haha. like guys omg already!!! craig and RDK sussed me but i swear it's my town play!!!!!"
solid defenses throughout this game
why should i believe you
I'm not going to engage this. I don't have to convince you of anything.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
OLU dying could be lethal worried that he does something

or rugrat random kill lol

@SoulKiller have u killed poyser/OLU?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
people with no game solving = @Arp Bladstrum @PHEN0M

sorry to be nagging u guys but we need more if u r town. i want to identify all towies today and u both r hard to place

i placed arp as one but i need to see some solving to confirm my doubts

Back