• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
But for real my last post, if Ultra believes Evans or Craig or whoever else is a good lynch I'll happily switch gears if that's what it takes for me not to get day 1'd. Hopefully he is one of the anti-town demigods or Golden Order dudes and town get a w out of it.

Anyway I'm perfectly fine with being watched if there is a player who has that kind of role but please don't speak up and role-claim it
if the demigods r a faction then my character isnt invited to their party. matter of fact my role doesnt mention demigod anywhere lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think RDK might have hammered btw not sure of the count rn

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
lik @Aurelian ignore all the flavor text in ur role pls

i want hard facts lol

flavor text can be misleading afk
Seriously I need to go to bed but:

Pro-town indie
Anti-scum
Win-con is for town to win
I already told you what my abilities are and that Golden Order are town's enemy

Emil

V.I.P. Member
can i be selfish and ask u guys not to hammer if it isnt hammered already

unvote him pls i wanna talk with him more in the morning lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
vote RDK pls

for my sanity

RDK is fully aware purple town / secondary town exists in gram's game

in fact in GoT RDK stood so much for the second town faction and stopped us from lynching them

here... would u look at this shite... he wants to lynch an indie with no analysis of the claim whatsoever

man is scum asfk

The X

Marvelous
just like quoted.
you "sussed" him for not believing the indie claim and trying to lynch an indie.
When he moved on and tried to push and lynch someone else you also had a problem with that.
tunneling much?
I mean, I did not interpret Craig saying Yoshi should claim as him moving on, especially in that very same post he still wants to burn the indie. All I asked was why he wanted Yoshi to claim. If you read later on, Craig says that he town reads Yoshi. So that kind of contradicts wanting Yoshi to claim.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
with that im going to sleep

if this isnt hammered by the time i wake up, and i hope it isnt, then im personally seeing the RDK wagon through

gn

The X

Marvelous
Can we bully yoshi into a quick claim they're new so they might crack lol

I still have no idea what BPD meant by opportunistic btw!

I don't disagree about no-lynching but I'm strong reading yoshi town so I'm not gonna yeet him for being a liability as you have proposed. no indie win for you sorry.
These two posts don't add up to me. Why would Craig want to bulky someone he strongly town reads into claiming?

Back