Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
If you actually want reads don't really got much so far, just impressions.

I noticed Magic is approaching Ekko in a similar fashion to how he did last game by holding him to a future standard of play

Nat also isn't asking a bajillion questions like a kid in a candy store, which is good
What does that mean.

Also why is that good for nat? Is it the scummy for her?

Magic

Resplendent
I like Magic‘s approach as well. But I‘m wary of the guy since I‘ve never seen him as scum. Good thing @Raisin is here now who knows him best and vice versa lol.
I don't think someone playing their first game would.know anything about how I play as either alignment

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
What does that mean.

Also why is that good for nat? Is it the scummy for her?

I elaborate on the observation later on, but basically the way you held him to his anticipated behavior ahead of him actually doing it was basically what you did early last game.

My most recent impression of Nat's scum game is that she does that basically 70% of the time as scum...though maybe I should have kept a lid on that until she made more than two posts

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
What's your character.

Came on early enough and don't see cp running a Miller gambit so he can be town. That's ONE.

Also if you don't have better protections in mind protecting cp ain't the worst idea.

Also cp play ck3. Great game. It has a got mod.
Why do you want to know my character?

I've played a lot of ck3 already but haven't tried the GOT mod yet, was thinking I'd give it time to get polished up etc

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
leaning town on melkor
what discussion about him did u open?

miller flavor needs to add up, unless u think he is a mafia who is fake claiming miller and has a miller fake claim provided to him by gram it should add up to a role that fits miller... or unless u think he has a town role that does not fit miller but is somewhow miller. is that the point u r making?

A single miller is pretty much expected in such game, if there is no counterclaim i would be inclined to believe it irrespective of the flavour talk.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
You said I didn't present any alternative. That's not true.

There's inherently more value to a vote/questioning than character/flavour spec but honestly we're going round in circles at this point and this in itself isn't productive. I don't really understand your stuff on the miller. It's not more believable due to anything to do with flavour but just because it has been claimed super early which is what usually happens

Melkor irked me initially because I'd just read the OP and he immediately soft hinted at flavour which is w/e. Followed up with fluff to Magic, the NAI comment re your entry into the thread which is a strange meta read to me unless you're known for stating that you're switching up your play or something. His vote on Flower seemed lazy too but it's early and maybe he was trolling

See above. Ekko was the one who mentioned 'alternative'. He insinuated I shut down flavour spec for the sake of doing nothing else basically. I was just pointing to my earlier vote.

Where did i hint about the flavour?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 1 Vote Count 1

Ekko 2 - Magic, Tweet
Flower 3 - Melkor, Raem, CP
Ultra 1 - Flower
Melkor 1 - Imposter
Raem 1 - Xadlin
Imposter 1 - Ultra

With 21 alive, 11 to lynch. You have just over 36 hours remaining.
vote lynch imposter

going to sleep gn

also if he flips scum then i was bussing him. do not clear me ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back