• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

I really shouldn't put this here since only Artemis' have any actual thought put into it past "Fetish"(i.e. She can actually alter what she wears instantly, even her Terminal Form have actual machine parts within her as seen in her Ascension Art with the Fuel Rod) but I'll do it anyway because whatever, not the first time this is something artists explain why they made their characters look the way they do.

Time to finish this Archive section:

World of Lostbelt 4 Anyone?

Obviously, this won't have much talking about it because well, it's not much about the people and culture this time but more of the World itself in a literal sense

I thought I took a picture of the Yuga Cycle Wheel we see throughout the Main Story but apparently, they was either crap or I didn't put them into Imgur(lol), so I'll add a video of it here.

To immediately get it out of the way, this is how it feels from Pepe's perspective when you are put within Mahapralaya at the end of the Cycle here, here and here as long as you aren't defective or not within God Arjuna's notice.

Why is this important? Because it's explained that within the Indian Lostbelt(and most likely the Indian Texture at the Age of The Gods in general), the people and the World itself completely changes here and here.(In the Main Story, the Map actually changes to reflect the various Yugas happening, again I don't have the pictures for each time it happens so apologies).
This is demonstrated when the group goes back to Bichu after the first Kali Yuga and not only is the town untouched despite the disaster that happened beforehand just reverting back to normal here, but even the people's personalities have changed according to the current Yuga, Krta Yuga here(Though Pepe notes there are exceptions to that)

Of course due to how God Arjuna is abusing Mahapralaya to get to his "Perfect World", the Yuga Cycles as a whole are DRASTICALLY shortened then they are in myth, explanation in it's entirety here.

It's also stated here that what God Arjuna does isn't actually supposed to happen in a Kali Yuga:
He selectively chooses to completely remove that don't fit his "Perfect World" which is primarily evil(Fun Fact: Him going after people who have limps and/or disabilities otherwise IS actually seen as Evil People who Reincarnated back into the World in Indian Myth) or are injured, hurt or otherwise "not perfect" here.

I won't really go into the full nitty-gritty here again about how it will obviously collapse the Lostbelt, Reality and stuff is being torn apart at the seams and not just the entire World but even the people right down to their souls is being absorbed and "saved" by God Arjuna because I already put it in the God Arjuna section and I pretty much highlighted Mahapralaya there.

Instead I will go to the next point:

The Sacred Beasts.

To get this out of the way, God Arjuna controls the Sacred Beasts here and here, primarily going after the Kali "to protect the citizens and their homes"(I put that in quotations because they don't really protect the Citizens and will outright attack them if Arjuna wishes) here.
They otherwise act like normal animals if there isn't someone Arjuna put a Bounty on(in a figurative sense) here.
Here, at Douman's prodding, God Arjuna sends every single Sacred Beast that breaths after Ashwatthaman, proving he has absolute control over them.

Next up, the Kali:

(Wait the Kali get a picture but the Sacred Beasts don't? What laziness is this!)
The picture for the Sacred Beasts is the literal same Wispy Ghost Pic they use but colored White and Green when those enemies are recolored mobs outside of a newly designed Dragon enemy, it would be very difficult to do that without basically ripping hard from the wikia, then using a Converter to get them into JPGs and then bring each of them here and only JUST highlight the dragon okay?

But to basically get the Kali out of the way, no, they are not THAT Kali(Fun Fact: There are 2 beings in Indian Myth named Kali, the most obvious one is part of Parvarti and actually brought up a few times in FGO, the other is a spoiler and brought up later).
Rama states here that kali are actually called devils but not defined the same way as Christianity does(though he says Holy Church but it's the same deal)
To basically be lazy and get this out of the way now, here's the Lakshmibai section which actually explains what the Kali are:

I think there's also a part in it that explains that the Kali are actually an attempt by the either the Lostbelt or the World to stop God Arjuna but I'm not sure where that is and I'm legit too bored by Lostbelt 4 to really go look.

And finally:
The Ocean of Milk

Here, it surrounds the Tree of Emptiness. Here, it completely takes itself from Hindu Creation Myth of Samudra Manthana. Here, it's stated that it was used by multiple Gods to create an Immortality Nectar and apparently the Sun and Moon came from it. Here, Holmes states that the Milk is highly corrosive to the point that not only Steel would be melted, not just a Human Body but even a Spiritual Body would melt, he does say the Border is protected and sealed enough to potentially go through it but it would melt before they get anywhere meaningful.

Here, Pepe stated that God Arjuna purposefully left the poison in(Vasuki the Serpent King did so as he was used in the process of churning the milk... as a rope... goddamn Hindu Myth ) as Shiva actually got rid of it by drinking the Milk that give him name of Nilakanta of the Blue Throat.

And there we go, that's it for LB4.
I can bring up that they are at Pre-Industrial Levels... but that should be extremely obvious compared to LB3. While we do talk to the Citizens and they are slightly more defined than LB3, they also don't really have much either to bring up explicitly compared to the Yaga.

Lostbelt 5 Archives: Ancient Ocean Atlantis & Interstellar Mountain Olympus
Yes, I'm officially doing BOTH of these at once rather than going to do spaces between each of them since technically, they are one area massively expanded into 2 places.
And there's no real reason to have them be separated in the first place... except for my sanity either way. It's been a real long time coming but I should finally work on Lostbelt 5 at long... LONG last(Even if at this current point, I'm not done with Olympus yet lol).

So to get started with the Index:

1. Machine God Artemis(or Lostbelt Artemis for short) and Machine God Poseidon(or Lostbelt Poseidon for short)
2. Atlantis Army(Including Lostbelt Odysseus, Lostbelt Chiron, Cerebus and Echidna)
3. Chaldean Servants(Grand Archer Super-Orion, Achilles, Paris, Hektor, Jason, Mandricardo)
4. "World" of Atlantis

1. Machine God Zeus(or Lostbelt Zeus for short)
2. Machine God Aphrodite and Demeter(or Lostbelt Aphrodite and Demeter for short) and Europa
3. Kirschtaria Wodime
4. Caenis
5. Dioscuri(I have no idea why I put in Lostbelt Dioscuri as outside of temperament, there's no genuine difference between either version)
6. Chaldean Servants(Musashi, Caligula, Romulus Quirinus)
7. World of Olympus(including it's Army)
8. The Foreign God/U-Olga Marie(Putting her last since her existence kinda wraps up Part 1 of Cosmos of the Lostbelt as Nasu stated and alot of her mystery ends here)

Last edited:
You thought I was gonna take a week or more break to get started on this, did ya? Well you are completely wrong as I am actually motivated as hell to do this:

First is Machine God Artemis(I will be referring to her as Lostbelt Artemis from now on to be fair) or as she was once known:

Long Range Interstellar Battlecraft

(Fun Fact: You can actually see bits of The Machine God she actually is in ArtemisOrion's Card Art and the reveal early on)

But enough of the trivia, let's actually get to it:
Since there's no biography from the FGO Materials that was translated for the Machine Gods, I will use the illustrator who made the character for them instead(And it's funny as ONLY Artemis' Illustrator actually gives us stuff about her):

Here is Lostbelt Artemis' introduction in the story(Followed by nearly blowing you out of existence lol)
Here, upon seeing Lostbelt Artemis, Ritsuka's first words and instinct is "We are all going to die"
Here is basically Lostbelt Artemis' entire routine after losing the Olympiamachia and forced to stay in space for thousands of years(And virtually lost her mind in the process).
Here is a conversation between LB Artemis and LB Hephaestus(or half of him anyway) that further explains how massively changed she is.

Okay, I can do this all day... but this would take forever and I'm not going to delve that deep into Artemis' head because Atlantis is well known for this and alot of it is connecting between her and Orion and there would be lots of subtext missed regardless so let's go for the real shit:

Here, Lostbelt Hephaestus outright states that no one within the Chaldeas Group has the means to defeat Lostbelt Artemis(Though it also includes even weapons present, not just people.) and the amount of Theos Klironmia needed would be incalculable(even with Grand Archer Super-Orion doing so).
Here, Hephaestus states that you would need Divine Construct imbued with a High Ranking Divine Spirit to defeat her.
Here and Here, He states that with Achilles's Shield(Ahkellius Kosmos) and Armor, he should be able to create a Divine Construct capable of defeating her.

Here, Lostbelt Artemis is capable of creating Terminal Units(I kinda spoiled it already with the Illustrator talk and yes, they have Machine Parts within them too including even when they are Servants, see Artemis with that fuel rod)

I don't really need to go further into them because the game kinda spells it out that outside of Mind Reading and having only a few of Artemis' abilities, she's only meant to observe and self-destruct if necessary).
Here, she does show that she can use only a bit of her Authority to teleport to different Islands but only because of the Domain of the Sea itself.

Now it's time to actually get to 2 main things of Lostbelt Artemis:

Noble Phantasm(Though this is again, one of those misnomers)

Shooting Star Ortygia

(Yeah, I decided to go with the Animated Cutscene of it rather than a typical picture)

Description of the Attack here and the video version here.
TL;DR: It should be obvious by the original name of Machine God Artemis but she's an Interstellar Battle Cruiser that is meant to destroy Interstellar Ships and even destroy Planets by tearing through them or straight out gouging them out.

Here, it's stated by Odysseus that Artemis is built to destroy Planets(Which makes sense as he is the leader of the Atlantis Army to know that about Artemis)

Here, Caenis calls off the fight against Chaldea, following Odysseus' plans. She ultimately does this as she doesn't want to risk her life against Artemis' laser, heavily implying it can severely damage her Authority or go straight through it and kill her(This also fits with the Okeanos example with Heracles below).

Here, it's stated by Odysseus that it takes her awhile before she can fire off the next shot...
Except here, it's actually meant to be a SAFETY MEASURE and she can explicitly fire at will multiple times in a row but it does do damage to her to fire it consistently like this(Though it has to be WELL past the number we've seen her do in the final confrontation as nothing shown she was truly overloading from the strain).
Here, Da Vinci actually explains the above.

I'm going to go on a small tangent here because not only do some people get this wrong, they explicitly ignore the entire finer point of it so I will point it out here instead.
In places like TvTropes, I have seen people put out lines like this:

I'm going to say this point blank: This is primarily wrong on 2 fronts.
The first front is them saying that "Lostbelt Artemis has gotten stronger compared to her Proper Human History self due to advancing their tech and not diminishing due to Sefar" however, this is COMPLETELY wrong(It's never mentioned anywhere that Lostbelt Artemis got stronger or the other Gods for that fact outside of Zeus, not even in the Type-Moon Wikia with any sources on it) and the entire point of Lostbelt Hephaestus turning against the Gods was BECAUSE they ceased to advance even after 10,000 years, which was the entire reasoning for why he called Klironmia that in the first place:

The 2nd part comes from the Epic of Remnant Chapter Shinjuku and dear lord, is it used completely out of context, to basically bring people up to speed on this:

Except it's truly funny because a couple of sections later, we are told exactly WHY this is the case:

You may say that "Xhominid, you are 100% splitting hairs on this" and my honest answer would be:
No, I'm being PRECISE about this.
There's a fundamental difference between "Servants, Divine Spirits and otherwise cannot destroy Planets" and "Servants, Divine Spirits and otherwise cannot destroy Nasuverse Earth because of literal protections on the Planet itself that stops anyone from being able to destroy it that was born from it" and besides, Machine God Artemis and the rest of the Machine Gods aren't from Earth, they are from a different Universe altogether so they wouldn't be placed under that rule whatsoever to begin with(That's why Sefar and The Alien God was so effective as Aliens are exempt from this rule).

I could make a Threadmark about it but I'm certain people will check this out more often than actually checking that(And I will use this to point out to others who bring this up).

So... with that tangent out of the way that was stewing for months, let's get back to topic:
Here, even with all of the protections(60 Bounded Fields and multiple Protection Spells) from the Storm Border being activated, Shooting Star easily tears through all of them but the Spatial Distortion Spell which wouldn't be able to hold in time to regenerate
Here and Here is explicitly the defenses that are brought up before we go into the Olympus Lostbelt and what Nemo called up respectively.
Here, it's ultimately explained why we survived Artemis' laser despite being Dead To Rights(Even using an analogy of Astolfo's Hippogriff's ability which is a nice touch) though the Captain was rendered comatose in the process.

Here, Jason accounts that Heracles died protecting him and the Servants due to Shooting Star Ortygia though it took 2 shots to do so due to him being buffed by "Every Caster in the Olympus Raiding Party to Kingdom Come"(I'm still looking for this but apparently, this is actually within what Artemis in Okeanos stated it would take for her to kill Heracles if she had her full Authority rather than using Orion's Saint Graph)

Here and here, she wipes out 2 Islands(Heracles and the island where the Atlantis Hasphestus Unit is at using her Main Cannon)

Here, it takes 2 Shooting Star Ortygias consecutively(Removing her Safety Limiters entirely) to destroy an Orion Orkos Noble Phantasm fired by a Divine Construct Bow with a Divine Construct Arrow
Here, Shooting Star Ortygia is destroyed by a TNR Durindana by Hektor but it not only destroys his arm but ultimately leads him to being dead due to putting everything into it.
Here, Mandricardo, using the true Durandal, is able to deflect the next shot but he is vaporized doing so.

And... Shooting Star Ortygia completely fails to defeat Ortygia Amore Mio and Lostbelt Artemis is split virtually in half vertically here.

And Artemis' Authority:
They do bring it up in Olympus but I'll do one better, you know Caligula's Noble Phantasm?

Just imagine that except there's no real defense for it. Ironically, it's stated in Olympus Artemis misjudged and believed all Servants had mental defense protection... because her Authority is a lightning rod to Caligula and is drawn to him everytime she used it and because of the above, she and Diana are one in the same and thus Caligula, whose already insane from her, is unaffected.

Defenses?
Lostbelt Artemis required 1 shot to blast through her armor but her Divine Core is untouched here.

Here, it's heavily implied she could have actually fired another shot despite the sheer damage she took measures but refused to do so.

Okay so finally done with Lostbelt Artemis... now for the extremely, EXTREMELY SHORT:

(For those that don't know Greek, it's Poseidon)

Planetary Environment Rennovation Factory Ship
(Here, Lostbelt Chiron explains what Poseidon's function is as a Ship)

(Seriously, it's a damn shame Artemis didn't get this but technically, we never fought her...)

To basically get Posiedon out of the way because he literally is a nobody in the Arc:
Here and Here, to put into laymen's terms, Poseidon is fucking insane due to Francis Drake(While Zeus did basically mind-control him, Francis Drake took one of his cores... you know? The one that was used to defeat Caenis? And that turned him even more insane with a hateboner for her).
Here, Drake, to her credit, mentions it was literally Luck in how she did that(But considering Pioneer of the Stars... read the FGO Okeanos Manga if you don't understand)

HOWEVER, Here, Jason states not only was Drake completely messed up from the ordeal(in multiple facets), Poseidon cursed her that if she ever stepped out to sea, she would die instantly(She's still able to bring out parts of the Golden Hind though)

Here, Poseidon is actually supposed to have an impenetrable Magical Barrier that is powered by his 4 Cores but since Drake took one, it has a noticeable gap in it to jump on him and destroy the other 3(They even mention they have no idea how Drake did the shit she did and that was in comparison to atleast Poseidon in PHH was a Divine Spirit losing power)

Here, Poseidon actually pulls the Storm Border to him with an absurdly powerful gravitational pull(Or his Authority) to the point Holmes has to tell Nemo to allow it to "go with the flow" or the Storm Border would be further damaged trying to pull away.

Here, Poseidon simply brushing the Storm Border had one of it's main engines be busted.

Here, it's shown he has a Defense against anyone who breaches on top of him... but it was made hastily and sloppy. Here, it is stated he most likely made them AFTER Drake took his core and they can, obviously still kill.

Here, Poseidon radiates enough Magical Energy to be similar to the Age of the Gods level concentration.

Here, after destroying the rest of Poseidon's Cores, he basically loses function and the ship explodes.

And yep... that's Poseidon... you can see why people wasn't happy about how much of a throwaway he was here(I mean it makes sense as going as hard as him as you did Artemis would further bloat the story) and besides, Caenis basically has his actual abilities so there's no point to do it twice over.

And that's it for the Machine Gods of Atlantis, I'll get started on the Army tomorrow or atleast the next few days.

Last edited:
(Before anyone asks: Yes, I do know I skipped one part of Poseidon where by scratching the Storm Border, he takes out an engine and would have easily destroyed it in a head on collision and Artemis being able to kill Caenis even with her Blessings of Poseidon active, I'll add that part in later as I was kinda sidetracked in finishing it up quickly).

Now, it's time for the Atlantic Army.
FYI, I won't be adding in Chiron and Odysseus here in their PHH forms because while yes, they do carry things similar to their Servant selves, they are still actually human here enhanced by Nanomachines and other means. I will only be talking about their feats as they are in their LB form.

So first, the Grunts, The Atlantis Border Guards:
Here, it's explained how the Atlantis people can become Soldiers to serve the Gods(The "Kids" compete against each other to see which of them have the ability to serve). Here, it's explained that one of the kids are training their butts off to be chosen. They are seen as disposable pawns but the glory of serving the Gods even to Outcasts is more than enough(There is implied an age limit but considering how the Lostbelt works, I'd rather get that on the "World of the Atlantic Lostbelt" instead)

Here, Ritsuka notices that there's something inhuman about them/that they are really tough and Mandricardo states that they have lost their humanity due to being hopped up on Nanomachines. Here, when Goredolf wonders if they are even alive after that, Mandricardo replies that they are but they are out of commission until the Nanomachines finishes healing them(Goredolf does admit it's best to actually kill them, he goes against it due to wasting energy).

Here, Paris actually fires his bow at them and it bounces right off of them, Apollo outright stating he isn't strong enough to hurt them(To be fair, he is without a Master at this point and it's explicitly stated time and time again Servants with Masters get stronger than just being a Rogue Servant like with Mandricardo and our Shadow Servants).

Next up:
Echidna

Here, we get exposition on Echnida, the Mother of all Greek Monsters and as an example, birthing Cerberus.
Here, upon seeing it, Mash and Ritsuka believes Echidna looks like Tiamat. Hephaestus finds it unclear as she is based on Proper Human History data and was given Theos Kilromnia to mass produce Demonic Beasts which is why there is so many on every Island.
Here, Hephaestus states that if Echnida is defeated, Odysseus' Army would also be defeated.
Here, Odysseus needs "one more Servants' worth of Magical Energy" for Echidna to make another Cerberus(This will come up later but this is more of she needs Magical Energy to create these monsters enmasse)
Here, it's implied that Echidna can also infuse Demonic Beasts with various Nanomachines as well.
Here, Echnida is "defeated" by Chiyome becoming a Trojan Horse and forcing the Echnida to be hostile to everyone and everything, completely taking control away from the Atlantis Army in the process.

Next up:
Cerberus

Here, virtual exposition on Cerberus, child(?) of Echidna and the Guardian of Hell
Here, this particular one is powered by Demeter Kilronmia.
Here, An Atlantis Guard states that it's wasteful to use a Demonic Beast like Cerberus that can hold back 10,000 of their ships(Each one can deal with the Golden Hind powered Argo in a head on fight) just to blow it up and take out the island through overloading it's Klironmia.
Here, it takes Charlotte using Zeus Kilronmia and her TNR Noble Phantasm to kill it.
Here, Odysseus sicks a Cerberus filled with Poseidon Kilronmia against The Royal Fortune. Here, Super Orion easily repels that one in a single hit only to fall into a Trap against another one. Here, it gets his arm and Odysseus' actual plan was to have Super Orion be killed by them.
Here, The Storm Border appears and fires missiles outfitted with Mana Burst level Propulsion and Shockwaves on the level of Triton's Trumpet, taking them down entirely.

To Be Continued.

Alright, I'm going to add in the other translated parts of Strange Fake from Beast's Lair now:
Chapter 21: Beings shaped in man's image (part 1)

Chapter 21: Beings shaped in man's image (part 2)

Chapter 21: Beings shaped in man's image (part 3)

If these are too beefy and causes any issues with your computer, let me know so I can spoil them instead...
Like just copying and pasting these caused my computer to chug a little so yeah, these are seriously behemoths which is why I'm not going pure "TL;DR" because these are alot of freaking words, scenes between the characters and an entire fight scene between Thia and Enkidu

Honest to god, the Imaginary Scramble Event is gonna be a bitch to get straight.

But I do find it funny that VSB, as ridiculous as they are, actually have something going on with the R > F shit... of course, it's still VSB and they take it to the Moon but it does seem like that the Nasuverse really does have that principle going on to some extent(Though only really with Void Space/Imaginary Numbers Space and outside of the Universe)

@Thegoldenboy2188 @Paxton
If you want to know what Rey is talking about, you can read Neco-Arc's Story Mode in Type-Lumina.
Notice how she always states Remake for Tsukihime amongst Mash talking about how it's been 20 years and even how they are in the Melty Blood or Tsukihime Universe and is in a parallel world?
It's basically showing that the original Tsukihime Timeline is very much around and it hasn't been ignored and is even used as a difference maker for Neco-Arc.
Hell, it basically states she was in the OG Universe/Timeline before being sent into a parallel MB:TL Timeline

And this is also why I keep telling GaRbS that all of the adaptations are canon because the series absolutely goes with that concept.